Reviews for No Second Thoughts
x ToxXik x chapter 17 . 9/5/2014
Please update! I'm very curious to see how it ends and I agree to change it to M. I hope everything is going well though for you to not update for longer than a year. Don't forget about us readers.
x ToxXik x
Allieboo11 chapter 17 . 3/2/2014
Please update it's been a year! I love your story and I think the last chapter should be M rated, please update soon! :)
Guest chapter 17 . 8/4/2013
Please update really soon! I want to know what happens!

Guest
DontMindTheWriter chapter 17 . 7/2/2013
This is a really great fanfic! I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Elizabeth Scarlette chapter 17 . 1/20/2013
Ohhhh are you going to update? Please do and I agree with those who said go to M... That would be a good choice.
Cabochon chapter 17 . 1/5/2013
Wonderful story! Keep up the great work!
MissieMae chapter 17 . 11/8/2012
I wish this could go on forever. I would read this even if it was Erik and Christine just sitting and staring at each other so long as you are writing it. The way you've written it makes me crave for more. I love your Phantoms characterization and I'm happy to see more of his 'normal' side. This untragic side to the story makes me crave to read just exactly how a relationship would be between them. I love this and will continue to read your work forever!
LaurenvBelladonna chapter 17 . 10/28/2012
Beautiful story!l You're the author, decide what will happen for the rating ;)
tragicbeauty1991 chapter 17 . 10/27/2012
I know I haven't reviewed in awhile, but I just wanted to say that I'm really glad Raoul has redeemed himself. While I can see him feeling that he needs to protect Christine, I don't think he's an evil character. It's rare to see Raoul AND Erik behaving as gentlemen in each others' company, so I really loved this chapter. :)
PhantomFan01 chapter 17 . 10/26/2012
I have a feeling it isn't over yet between Raoul and Erik for some reason :/ Can't wait for the next chapter :)
SaVrAiNoiR chapter 17 . 10/26/2012
Beautifully done. It's sort of relieving - not having to hate Raoul as much as I've had to after reading all of your previous chapters. He turned out to be an honorable man, and Erik wont have to worry about his presence being a threat anymore, and damnit I cannot wait until your next update!

Brilliant as always :) Don't stop writing!
catwoman90808 chapter 16 . 9/7/2012
That was wonderful!

Update soon!
LaurenvBelladonna chapter 16 . 9/6/2012
Wow! Okay, rediscovered this story again, and I'm totally loving it! It's so good! Christine wants to show and explain her true feelings for Erik and gain his trust back. Erik, even though yearns for Christine, keeps doubting her wants and whether or not she could love someone like him. Fantastic story!
tragicbeauty1991 chapter 16 . 9/3/2012
I apologize for not having reviewed in several chapters, but this particular chapter is just amazing! :D So sweet and so wonderfully written... I love that Erik wants to preserve her honor enough to put his own desires aside. I think that's why I love this chapter so much. The tender, loving innocence is what really makes it worth reading. :) Nice job!
Clochette6334 chapter 16 . 9/3/2012
They are turning around each other and it's so funny ! They must talk to one another... A good chapter ! Keep writing !