Reviews for Our Love is Forever Growing
Ritsu chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
Tamaki is of the Suou Family, the family that ACTUALLY owns the school. If a representative was chosen, it would have been the chairman's son, Tamaki. Still a good story, but just remember to fact-check it.
Smile chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
Please Update soon! I am begging u!
KKataang4eva chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
Please Please PLEASE, tell me that this isn't going to become a Haruhi and Kyoya story! PLEASE. I hate that pairing. I hate it with a firey burning passion. I hate that pairing. It never made any sense to me. Any way, I liked the chapter. Especially when kaoru was going "You have a type? Kyoya-senpai has a type!" Hahahaha XD Loved it. Though the Tamaki keeping an album of Haruhi's pictures is kind of... stalkerish. But that is kind of his personality isnt it? Well, anyway, keep it up! I really do like where this is headed!
Stay Flamin'
Luna
inactive read bio chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
So i pretty much read 'Our Growing Love' and 'Our Love Is Still Growing' and well, this story is BRILLIANT. and i love where your going with the story now! with 'Our Love Is Forever Growing' :D this story is really good! i can't wait for the next chapter!
lillybang chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
This is looking good!

I really liked what you wrote about the weather, and that she chooses to wear something that will remind her of Japan. I'm looking forward to seeing the next chapter :)
KKataang4eva chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Haha, I love this story! Please write more. Im glad Haruhi and Tamaki are 'finally' together! Hahaha, your writing style is good, I don't think i have anything constructive to say... Hmm... Oh! Not really constructive but, what the heck does 'baka' mean? Can i safely assume it means like 'shit' or 'damn'? I figured out the others but this is driving me crazy! Anyways, keep it up! I know how helpful it is to have a review to a story!