Reviews for Lost and Found
salllzy chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
loving it :)

i am very sorry to hear about what has happened benign a cat lover i know the pain since this is a very unusual story i think the pairing should be unique as well maybe a Sev/harry/Marcus or a Sev/Harry/Aro pairing something to spice it up a bit more.

and your muses never leave you so long as they are in your heart they just take a break every now and then :)
Guest chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Sorry to hear that you lost your muses ...
Berry-Twin2 chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
lovelesskj chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
i don't like that you made Harry's hair sooo long would you at lest cut it to the middle of his back?
njferrell chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Sam(Alpha of the shifters)/Harry-because...nobody writes that.
LadyLombax chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Hi, I like the idea so far. Personally I would love a Jacob/Harry thing because Bella's whiny and needs a reality check that she can't use Jacob as a yo-yo. Either way, your writing is pretty good but, if you still need someone to check it over for you I don't mind offering. PM me if you want to and we can sort out details there.
Love Faith Embers chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
It seems good so far.
SanaPet chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Okay, firstly, I'm sorry if this offends you but this story is the best kind of silly/crazy/goofey. I don't think it would be able to keep a straight face if you hit it with a serious stick until the stick snapped.

Secondly, I love it. So much fun and its done in a way that is still just this side of believable. The Hogwarts heir thing is a little much but it doesn't have to be played up too much and I'm sure its too late to vote but I think Remus and Severus should compete with each other for Harry.

It would be absolutely adorable to see shy quiet Remus have trouble controlled his more bestial nature while still trying to woo harry and Severus to be his usual acidic self but in a way that harry finds cute or something rather then off putting.

Okay, I'm gonna get back to reading now. :D
Mistress of Darkness32 chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Remus/Harry/Severus it would be the coolest pairing. As to the story so far I totally love it.
iafaS chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Sev/Harry, with Remus attempting to chase after him but something happens that he either becomes terrified of Harry (giant cat beats wolf) or Harry becomes his Alpha
L.M.R chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Remus/sev/Harry. Hogwarts heir isnt to much. I like it
917brat chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Oh I like this as for who harry should be paired with does it have to be someone from the Marauder tiem or can someone be sent back to rescue Harry cause if so I vote Charlie but if not can I vote for one of Molly brothers or Someone that hasn't been done often?