Reviews for XII LOL
GlassedGamer chapter 19 . 7/12
I'm surprised there's nothing about the piece of cloth that Ashe calls her 'skirt'.
Or about Fran wearing a METAL THONG!
Or how Vaan, desert dweller and no-shirt champion extraordinaire, can walk around Paramina Rift without freezing his ass off.
And on the topic of Fran's (I shudder to call it) clothing; how come Viera wears metal when they live in the woods? Where do they get it?!
Where does the pole/spear weapons go when they are unequipped?
And last, but certainly not least, the eternal question on everyone's mind: Where does Larsa keep all his X-Potions?
-GlassedGamer
darkon.frey chapter 10 . 5/15
Oh wow, this was just, GAH... Too funny, lol.
TheAbsolutistsCreed chapter 19 . 1/30
I agree the loot system should give you things like animal parts not actual items save for human ones at least. Still there's A lot of grinding to be done just to make t
tournesol. In a world of magic, do you really need to kill mobs all day? You'd think that people would be killing things in droves like americans did buffalo in the past.
The Pink Mangaholic chapter 9 . 1/7
Hi, so firstly I love this fiction because it's so damn hilarious...and true lol
Secondly the chaper about the moogling wreally got to me because believe it or not I and my brother up exactly the same thing years ago...absolutely the same way as you did... It was great to read it haha
Freida Right chapter 18 . 9/16/2014
Ozmone hills? I haven't seen this part of the game. Suspiciously, there is a place in Deltora Quest called the Os-Mine hills. Sounds like someone at Squeenix is a Rodda fan... 0.o
Freida Right chapter 19 . 9/16/2014
YAY GOOD DEEDS! 8D

And yes, now that you mention it, the idea of Fran fist-bumping Vann the dummy makes me smile like an idiot. :P

Economics... Don't even get me started on the mechanics of economics. I have been scared for life.
Michael Mario chapter 19 . 9/15/2014
Does Archadia even have conventional shops? If this is a black market alternative since you're fugitives, that's one thing, but the entire economy ran that way?
Michael Mario chapter 18 . 9/15/2014
Being a cat owner myself, they can hold it in for a while if needed. Likely, that's the case with wolfie here... The real question is how is it still intact? Does the party mend them or something?
miano53 chapter 19 . 9/14/2014
Hey, one does not simply question Final Fantasy logic. You'll just get even more confuse, even if its about the economy. :(
miano53 chapter 18 . 9/14/2014
Cats get hairballs. Hyenas, or wolves, don't.
miano53 chapter 17 . 7/30/2014
Well, I think the contents of the bag were magically seperated from each other, thus preventing items from rotting.

Also, that's why you sell stuff as quickly as possible :)
Twilight PhoenixFyre chapter 16 . 7/27/2014
This... is exactly what I did to that particular Judge... There I was, thinking it was going to be a hard battle, and I pulled out the quickenings, and BAM! He was dead.
Michael Mario chapter 17 . 7/27/2014
Probably. Refrigeration can be accomplished by weaving ice spells into the fabric on the inside of the bag. Need to be sure to charge it up regularly, though... then it just gets nasty.

Or, just freeze the contents of the bag solid, then defrost. Whichever works.
quasi una fantasia chapter 17 . 7/27/2014
Ooh, this was good. Yeah, the party collected a lot of different things along the way. Some stuff are weirder than the others - how did they manage to preserve its 'original' condition when they got them out of the bag when they just mixed them together in it? :p And the bag had to be really huge to carry those loots. xD

Btw, the level 100th in Trial mode with the 5 Archadian judges in FFXII IJZS is really a pain in the arse. They're a bunch of assholes. Damn. Dx It's easier to battle Yiazmat, Omega Mark XII, and Hell Wyrm (last time I reviewed this story, I said I wouldn't possibly be able to fight Yiazmat, but some months back I finally did it. I even beat him several times after that just for the fun of it. haha. :DDDD I beat Zodiark and Ultima too. What an awesome game indeed. :D)
Dracorum chapter 17 . 7/27/2014
I really hope magic can explain the freshness of the loot, otherwise...ew.
Your brother has a way with words ;) kudos!