Reviews for XII LOL
miano53 chapter 13 . 2/14
I was wondering about that. Why put in a powerful object like that in an engine? I know he wanted to know if it was a fake, but still...
miano53 chapter 12 . 2/14
Yeah, those names were odd.
miano53 chapter 10 . 2/14
Yeah, they were snobs.
miano53 chapter 5 . 2/14
It was for dramatic effect only. Or they just couldn't find a place to park.
miano53 chapter 1 . 2/14
Well, I dont think he can see the traps. He never has Libra on, so...
Zaxitron289 chapter 2 . 1/1
that was just so lol
frankannestein chapter 13 . 10/15/2013
Oh, Larsa, you learn so quickly! I love how Vaan is the one who truly doesn't know when he's being messed with. (And anything bashing that idiot Ghis - does that sound like "geese" to anyone else? - is instantly a favorite with me.) I look forward to more of these!
frankannestein chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
No, I like this side of Ashe. I mean, seriously, would her ministers really listen to her even when she's queen if she doesn't say things like this?! Hee!
frankannestein chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
Oh, Gabranth! Yes, I was prepared for humor, but I can't . . . stop . . . giggling . . .
frankannestein chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
LMAO!
frankannestein chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
I always thought that was heavy-handed of the developers! I like your take on it better.
frankannestein chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Hello! I'm brand new to your stories, but I have to say: This. This right here. Love. Haha!
Michael Mario chapter 13 . 10/12/2013
Ghis: Alright, then. Now that our dear ex-princess and her crew are dealt with, time to test our Dawn Shard. Let's put in the engine!

SOldier: WHAT?!

Ghis: You heard me: put it in.

Soldier: Sir, isn't it a bomb..?

Ghis: Silence! You don't have a name. Only people with names get to question a named character's decisions!

Soldier: But my name is-!

Ghis: Prepare the engines. Now!

... That's worth a LOL chapter in and of itself. Good chapter!
Michael Mario chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
Final Fantasy XII: Rise of the Moogles. Once Yizamat was out of the way, nothing could stop them from their pursuit of turning all into Moogles!

...Until one day when the Lucavi appeared and the Catalysm wiped them all out- them's the breaks. The fact that they could be dropkicked easily also hurt them. At the height of their power, their only territory was the Feywood; where they 'expanded their forces' with the Viera... D;
We Thought It'd Be Funny chapter 12 . 2/4/2013
Ha! Brilliant, that. Good work on this!