Reviews for OffRhythm
BLACKCLAW chapter 5 . 11/13/2014
(Spelling, error, error)
Lord Ryu chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
Awesome story! Normally I only read M-rated stories but for Pon3 and Tavi I figured I'd make an exception and I am so very glad I did. This story is fantastic in almost every regard and I truly enjoyed reading it. Thank you so much for posting it and please keep up the good work.
Mike chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
I see what u did there. From the last episode it was "every thing will be fine" so that's pretty funny either u intended to do that or not
Guest chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
Ho-ly shit! This is the best fanfic ive ever read. Not just mlp fanfic out of all of the fanfics. GREAT JOB!
williamwz3 chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Your fanfic is among one of the few stories that actually made me feel something. Whatever that something is doesn't really matter. But that doesn't change that your fanfic here really caught my attention in a really good way.
Elemental Hybrid chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
I couldn't stop until I finished this. Bravo, my friend, Bravo.
MrTrollzor chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
That was Beautiful...
TheSlendercorn chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
The poet with in me compelse me to tell you that you have a wonderfull way with words. The way you rope them and make your self master of them really is quwite marvolise. Now for a queston you'll proboly never ansewe and that I will solve in the next chapters: is tevas "condishon" becuse of what I asome is a bad braek up or somthing completly difrent? As always forgive my spelling. It puts my own words to shame.
TheAnarchistEire chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
Feels, absolute feels. All over the place. A masterpiece if I ever did see one, and almost gramatically perfect too. You have quite a bit of talent, and I hope it serves you well. Congratulations and thanks for an awesome read :)
Allponiesarebest chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
grade-A work I loved it please make more!
pokeperson1000 chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Can I have your thoughts on how you think you did on this story? because I think you did amazingly well. Character portrayal, backgrounds, explanations, flashbacks... I don't think you left any plotholes.

Perfect job (from what I can tell), best of luck on all future stories, and take your time. We all have our priorities in life. Have a great day.
JeanaStar chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
Oh my gosh. Vinyls proclamation in the beautiful...Vinyl and Octavia are just so sweet 3
And I love this story so much. The drama and romance and everything u
Kingsmen chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
Nnnnnoooo! Why did you have to end it?! I love this story!
JeanaStar chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
OMG I read this story on FimFiction! I love how you portrayed Octavia and Vinyl Scratch, they are just so adorable and hilarious. I'm definitely following this u
zack chapter 4 . 3/1/2013