Reviews for Price for Justice
Pein's number 1 Girl chapter 3 . 9/4/2015
please update I really wanna know what happens next! PLEASE!
Living Encyclopedia chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
It's been a couple of years since you last updated this story, and I'm not even sure you plan on updating anymore or even posting anymore fanfics (the last time you posted anything was over a year ago). I just wanted you to know that I really like this story and would enjoy reading more if you ever get the chance (and inspiration) to write more.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
WHERE IS DA REST?!1!
allen niichan chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
I hope you update this this year.
devon rogers chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Update this, god damnit. Or let someone finish it
Prussia's Mistress chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
This is really good and very promising! Please update!
Wolf Productions chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
AH!I love this story so much! please continue.
Amydiddle chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
This is Amazingly good.
AnimatorWriter chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
WHERE IS CHAPTER 4!? THIS COULD BECOME SO GOOD IF YOU KEEP GOING!
Uniquely chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Why isn't there a chapter 4?! Come on, girl/boy, do this! Lol, thank you for sharing.
Laura chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
Awesome! Please , oh Please continue this. There are too few of this crossover and it's amazing. Please continue soon. :)
Venus Luxia chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
You will continue this story *says in Jedi voice and waves hand like Obi Wan* PPPPLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEE CCCOOONNNTTTTTTIIIIIIIINNNNNUUUUUEEEEE!
MechaBunny chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
Why did you stop writing this story?
HehDoesn't matter really, I will never understand an author and you will probably never understand me.
But what am I doing really, just because I wrote this doesn't mean you're gonna read it, just because I wrote a message to someone doesn't mean I know who I wrote it to.
Maybe we have more in common then I first thought- me an my twisted logic.
ltpepper chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
i want more. i have feels because 2 of my favorite characters from intirely diferent worlds are meeting up. its just such a major feels moment.
ltpepper chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
i allready read the third chapter! wah only one more! write as many as you could! i think i love it!