Reviews for Didn't they teach you Stranger Danger in school?
deviholic chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
Awwwwwesome
I love this fic! The story, way you tell, that's great. I can't stop smiling at this. You've did a good job.
I just read it this morning and thanks, it's make my day. :)
GuiltyBystanders chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
I love this chapter too!
GuiltyBystanders chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
This is marvelous! I love this!
Himekun chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
This was surprisingly wonderful. I like.
shockin'blueeyes chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
HOLY SHIT THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! I do not honestly know why this fic doesn't have a gazillion reviews!
It's original, funny, a little heartbreaking at times and absolutely gorgeous. Never too fluffy, but with a healthy dose of feel-good that the show is lacking. And of course, the amazing Destiel plot. It's wonderful, I heart it every single sentence, I wish something like that happened to me.
Just a digit wrong, and he met the love of his life! I am melting.
Perfect in every single way, and I repeat, very original and refreshing.
P.D. Luke and Gabriel were hilarious and so much in character my heart hurts (ooh, all the Luke-Michael love! I might just ship them because of this, even if they were only brothers in this story). And Balthazar of course!
And Sam, what do I need to say about Sammy.
Perfect, just perfect!
Keep up the good work :)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
i love this its great is there gonna b another chapter :)
CourageAboveAllElse chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
"I made pie..." ...
"marry me?"
BEST LINES EVER. XD hahaha considering the very limited amount of directions the text/phone call format allows, you did pretty great!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
Interesting. Liked the story and you did a good job with a difficult style choice. Nice
hi chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
tehehehehe! this is so cute! i luuuuv the set up you have! 3 I must read on to find out what happens next!
hi chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
this is still super cute, and you should totally write the sequeal! PLEASE!
hi chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
tehehehe! this is still so cute!
"Marry me?"
"no"
Omg i laughed sooo much!
hi chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
tehehehehe! this is so cute! I love the whole texting set up thing! I muuuuuuuust know what happens next! :)
Love your story chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
the-darkest-nights chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
Omg yessssssssssssssssss! Perfect ending!
(I almost missed it because I forgot to put it on alert and thank god I didn't!)
castiel52 chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
"marry me?"
"no."
ooh. that must've hurt dean's ego. :P
sorry... i just had to react. haha. XD