Reviews for Stolen
fire90 chapter 1 . 5/7
*:* It's lovely this fic...Sad 'cause it's a one-shot :(

Great work! ;D
Nini chapter 1 . 4/11
Perfect. If only there was more...
russomaha chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
You're so good at writing mergers! And fulfilling my dreams I didn't realize I had!
This one is a hybrid between OUAT and The Scarlet Pimpernel, yet another tele-delight of mine. Rumpelstiltskin as sir Percy Blakeney... Mmm, what a delicious idea!
Well, I understand that you probably haven't planned it as such, maybe even have no idea what the hell I'm talking about :-) That particular British TV series I have in mind is ancient. Still, thank you very much for your talent! And the pains you take to share it with us!
Lysa chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
This is perfect! I'd love to read about the wedding...
hervissa chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY PURRRRRFECT AND BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING AND I LOVE IT

The story felt like you took a couple of elements from all the great stories about love that shouldn't be and combined them together in one brilliant Rumbelle fic.

...just when I think I can't love Rumbelle more than I already do, something shows me otherwise.
BUT THESE TWO CRAZY KIDS ARE JUST SO BEAUTIFUL IN ALL THEIR FORMS

*sigh*

I lovett.
'Kay?
'Kay :3

Keep writing! This made my day! [thank you for that, by the way :]]

hervisssa :)
fringeperson chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Okay, that's just... cute. And there's a part of me that says it shouldn't be cute, but it's making my insides go all fuzzy from the cuteness of it. So it's cute.
UsernameUpdated chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Absolutely loved it! I'm only disappointed that it wasn't longer.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Is there going to be a sequel? I really love your stories and want to know what happens next!
Rhania506 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This SO needs a sequel. Love it.
HelloMaryLou chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Please add to this! It reminds me of the time period of Forever, Amber and The Three Musketeers, I love it!
BookFinder chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
sweet. is there any chance for a quick sequel?
Vinaplains chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I find myself wishing these were longer. Love your writing.
Glynna chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! It is so incredible and one of my favourites. Well done!
giu chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
wonderful! I have no other words to describe how this story is.
Silver E. Sparrow chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Well I loved this. I swooned, I smiled, I laughed. I am very happy you took the anon's prompt because this is such a fun story. I've read it twice now, I will probably read it again through this OUAT episode drought we've all been forced to endure.