Reviews for Late Night Questions
Shadow Dream Catcher chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
... HAHAHA! this was my reaction When reading it. I would burst out laughing then read on before laughing again lol
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Really cute and funny. I pictured vegeta panicking like a toddler fuahaha!
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I saw that episode and when Mike ran his head into the wall, all I could do was smh and then I changed the channel. lol.
ArchAngel-Kagome chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I laughed so hard this whole chapter.. Good job!
Yossarian13 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
That was hilarious. I've never seen jersey shore, never intend on seeing it, but I've been exposed to enough of those references (including the head butting the wall thing) that I get it. Vegeta's reaction makes perfect sense, as there is nothing real about fake tanned rich morons on reality shows. I almost never read stories written in the first person, because they're hard to pull off without being annoying, but this worked well. Nice job.
Brii-Chan14 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Lol I wish you had of shown vegeta's reaction to the girls dancing at a club
Haku no Ookami chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Best. Humor. Vegeta-centered. One-shot. EVER! I almost die laughin my ass off! My ribs still hurt! U just insulted Jersy Shore in such a hilarious and hardcore way, Twilight, Goku, and Yamcha and managed to make Vegeta so in character that made it even more funny! Love love loveeeeeee!
Kitty G chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Me again. Must be router problems. I cannot get though too well. I look forward to your new stories. Bye now.
Kitty G chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I'm having trouble reviewing. Don't know what's wrong.
Kitty G chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Wolf doggies? How cute. But getting to your story, I wouldn't think cannibalism would bother Vegeta, unless the only things he only ate were non- human aliens like in volume one where he was seen eating one of the residents of the planet he was claiming for resale. Funny, but why is this story M-rated? Violence? Oh! Language. I never seen Jersey Shore, except in parody shows like Mad. I kinda get it. He he he...
Lavonya chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
HEHEHHEHEH!
I LOVE THIS!
i-ateyour-art chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
hahahaha! Meatballs are made from Snookie.. hahaha I like that part.. and I quote "Tricking me into eating Snookie as well. WHAT THE FUCK. I am a Prince!" That's awesome!
and this..
"ONNA! You are a sick fuck, your whole race, just sickening. You sacrafice humans and Snookies to become meatballs! DISGUSTING! What the fuck is a Snookie anyways? Is it some sort of special ingredient? You made me eat meatballs! You made me eat humans! AND A FUCKING SNOOKIE! WHAT THE FUCK IS A SNOOKIE?" HAHAHAHA!...XD Great fanfic! :)
saracumber chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
LOL poor Vegeta, of all the shows on tv he had to watch Jersey shore!
Hilarious really! Loved it!
Senako-Hime chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
LMAOO "WHAT IS A SNOOKIE?!" Really Vegeta Lml,
mercuriancat chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This story had me straight up cracking up! I was secretly reading this off my phone at work and had to come up with some lame excuse as to why I was laughing lol. Great job!