Reviews for Striking Sparks
It's a fascinating story and a really good one at that I hope this isn't the end I would like to hear more about Rose and Scorpius's relationship in this story and if things can be solved.
book-lover51 chapter 13 . 3/10/2014
Update!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
it's been nearly a month. seriously, i don't think i can live much longer without another chapter.
Julsfree chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
You have to go on with the story, I'm dying cause I want to know how it developes :)) love your writting styl ;)
chhaiaa chapter 13 . 9/23/2013
or did you like wrote this like just yesterday. then it would be okay, i guess. i can't figure this out. is this from yesterday or from last year. ohmygod. i need this to go on. i read it yesterday night till chapter 7 and i loved it and ohmygod i just had the best day of school because i was so happy about it and i loved it and i loved you for wrriting it and because your humour is absolutly like wonderful and gaaaash, i am like posessed and now this and i actually cried. i didn't cry in like 2 years and i cried. i didn't even cry when hp ended and that was some serious shit. and i didn't day when i watched flicka or the time travellers wife. and i want to cry but i cant and ohmygod you made my cry for gods sake! and it all is so messed up and i need this happy ending. or like a sad ending. but an ending. and please, tell me if you wrote a novel. i will buy hundreds just because you are awesome! well, if you finish this. ;)
chhaiaa chapter 13 . 9/23/2013
SO WHAT DOES THAT MEAN SHES DEAD ?! OR LIKE DIDNT YOU JUST FEEL THE NEED TO END THIS? DO YOU FEEL MY HEART SCREAMING? IM DYING HERE! OHMY. MYMYMYMY. its like j.k. not finishing harry potter. you are amazing. and i love this story. and i need an ending!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
Well I'm glad that something like this happened as now hopefully Rose will start dealing with her issues and the truth can come out and she can start to get help and support. I hope that Albus lays into Scorpius when he finds out what he did as he deserves it for not only purposely cheating on and dumping Rose, but for trying to make her think that Al doesn't care about her. Affleck is so great and I really hope that Rose gives him a chance as Scorpius does not deserve her. And I'm happy she changed her hair back and realizes that she despite not being over him, she doesn't want Scorpius back. I'm eager to find out what happens next. Thanks for sharing.
Just Smudge chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
Oh wow... Umm... Firstly, I wanna know what's up with Scorp. What's with the sudden change? The way Al described him... That's a little different, I guess. Secondly, I love Affleck and all, and I definitely don't want him to get hurt (he's too sweet- PLEASE don't do something that'll make me hate him?) but SCORP ALL THE WAY!
Wowie wow wow! Amazeballs! Good job!
MsGeekNerd chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
DUN DUN DUNNN
cookieluver67 chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
PLEASE KEEP WRITING! IT'S AMAZING! UPDATE SOON!
Fangedup2013 chapter 12 . 9/14/2013
Loving the fic. Just wondering when you're gonna update again lol
peacock33 chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
I'm glad you are updating again as I would enjoy finding out what happens and why Scorpius is acting this way. I really hope that Rose moves on as he doesn't deserve her love if he is acting like this and I hope she realizes that she deserves way better and can learn to love herself. I am really wondering what the reasons for his actions are going to be as it is one thing for him to decide to dump her and say he never loved her, but it was really cruel him for to say all those other things about Regan and Al not liking her at all. It was so sad to see her just accept the things he said and try to change herself for him, though I'm glad that so far she still is friends with Al and Regan and hope she won't let him ruin her other relationships. Thanks for sharing.
Just Smudge chapter 12 . 9/8/2013
Hey there,
It's okay! Don't worry! I wouldn't abandon somebody that I just found, so I guess it doesn't matter in my case. But don't worry- it's the fact you still care about the story that matters.
Can't wait!
-Smudge
P.S. By Wednesday, do you mean in Australian times or some other country?
MsGeekNerd chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Hey it's me again, I just wanted to let you know that this is the first fan fic I had ever read and it inspired me to write so thank you for that! I tired to post this on the update thing but I couldn't...
MsGeekNerd chapter 12 . 9/8/2013
YES! YOU'RE BACK! ThankyousomuchyouhavenoideahowhappyIamrightnowyoua reawesome!
I'm actually sick today so you just made my sick crappy day!