Reviews for It Echoes Back Forever
Well fuck
sparkling apples chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
This is my favourite work of yours (out of the few that I've gotten to). It's so splendid that I cannot describe my adoration for it. Thank you for making such great fics.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
This should be horror genre.
AeroShylph chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Read it once, didn't review nor favorited.
Then it became one of the stories that keep floating around in my head until now I find it again!

My favourite part would have to be Jin and Akihiko. Well especially Akihiko, by long margin.
What I realised is that you don't write about how Shinji was saved time and time again. Or if not saved, "failed to be saved" time and time again.

Oh, how the love hotel scene is repeated over and over again until Minako doesn't lose her concious anymore and just try to enjoy it. Tho... with that put in I suppose the mood will be slightly ruined yeah?

Anyhoo, now I favorited it :3
fately chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Wow... This story really nails it. I couldn't help but cringe in sadness as I read the part about Akihiko not remembering it. It was the so, so sad.
I'm Doxophobic chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
What. This. Just, what.

This took the words right out of my mouth. She was just stuck in a time loop, with a past but never to have a future. It's torture, it's horrible, it's twistedly beautiful.
fhclause chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This is amazing... I just love it!
Progenitus chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I like how the cycles has worn her cheerfulness into pockets of cruel bitterness, but it's kind of strange to think of a 'beginning' in this setup...forever is best described as without a start and without an end. The fact that she could remember a beginning should be, well, a good sign, I guess.
AzBeMe chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
HAHA Never would have thought that Minako would be so tired from the new game cycle XDDD
Maudlin Blase chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
You really need to start writing again. I need to get back into my depressed mood that only your stories seem to bring.
I would've loved to have seen more specific feelings for the guys, though since this IS a (not so short) short, I understand. Definitely not disappointing though.
juviass chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Man, I never would've thought that the contract would've bound her to her duty forever, though now that I think about it, it makes perfect sense.

Great story, as always. I loved the tone of desperation and defeat in this one, and Akihiko's promise made it all the more sorrowful. I'm looking forward to whatever you manage to write out next!
seiryux chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Incredibly depressing, but incredibly well written as well
FrizFr0z chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I remember reading your Persona fanfictions from 3 years ago, and being enthralled by every single one of them. This is no exception. And this has got to be one of the most depressing shorts I've ever read from you. The cycle premise is similar to a couple of other P3 fanfics I've read recently, but instead of imbibing some hope that the cycle might not reset, you drain it altogether with the ending. Especially love the way you paint different facades of her tormented life - from her relationship with friends/enemies to her excruciating desire to see what might she have been should she have had a normal life. Very tastefully done! :)
Twinkle Ace chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
interesting story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
...Well that was depressing.

This isn't really the best thing to read before starting on my homework ; A ; Now I don't think I can concentraaaaate

It's good though, good as usual! (_ _)b Keep it up! ;o;