Reviews for Yurei
AHeroineInMyOwnWorld chapter 1 . 2/19
I loved this, You're so good
Narusaku fan 906 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Narusaku for life!
Zero-Tails317 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Nice fluffy story:-) my kind of fic:-)
MindYourMind chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
This was sweet and sad at the same time, and I loved it! Well done!
bloodthirsty chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Wow that was a phenomenal! Loved it especially the baby,and that is kind of scary what that baby did but cute.
John Smith chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Fantastic story! I really love so many aspects of this. The way you wove into the haunting was slow and built up really artfully. Sakura and Naruto were so fully in character it was fantastic. I love the idea of both of them being natural-born parents because they are, and so seeing fics with them being a great mom and dad makes me soooo happy. xD I love your writing style and the way that it flows-it has a very simple but not dumbed down feel to it and reads very naturally. The gentleness with which you described their emotions and care for one another really adds to the mood. I think the best part of this whole story is the mood, in fact. You started with painting the desolate Konoha, gave us that supernatural swap from exceedingly hot to suddenly and terrifyingly cold, and then moved into the somber, slow conversation of two adults who are still sorting their feelings (but not toward each other). Beautiful job. Love it!
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
That was beautiful.
Cloud Ex-SOLDIER chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Interesting story.

I liked the feelings you described in this story from both Naruto and Sakura.
Alvurno chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
diiiiizzzzzz-amn that was a good story
BreathToday chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Flippin adorable haha
NinjaWhisper chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This was very well-written and moving. I like the idea of Naruto being a daddy. The idea of Sasuke returning was eerie, haunting, and believable. Loved it!
Larkawolfgirl chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This is most likely the best Naruto fic I have ever read. It had a wonderful tone to it. I very much liked that you had Sasuke's ghost haunting him. I also every much enjoyed Kintaro's interactions with them. It was a adorable and befitting his age. I had just reading another fic with a one year old that said "Daddy's awake". I am glad you did not try and make him into a wonder child. The interactions between Naruto and Sakura were very tender and cute. This fic just gave off a wonderful feel to it which I loved.
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Very poignant. I experience all the emotions right along with Sakura and Naruto.
Nutt Man 117 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
That was incredible! You really have a knack for creating Naruto fanfics :D
The baby was a really cute and Naruto and Sakura always tug my heart strings like this. Sakura thinking she can't do anything for him but her insight into Naruto's inner turmoil is invaluable. That really made me smile! And the ending was quite erotic :P Loved that too :D

Great story! Looking forward to the next update to Wilderness :)
Winged Lion Spirit chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
love the story :) but why is it call yurei?