Reviews for Yurei
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 2/9
That was beautiful.
Cloud Ex-SOLDIER chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Interesting story.

I liked the feelings you described in this story from both Naruto and Sakura.
Alvurno chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
diiiiizzzzzz-amn that was a good story
BreathToday chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Flippin adorable haha
NinjaWhisper chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This was very well-written and moving. I like the idea of Naruto being a daddy. The idea of Sasuke returning was eerie, haunting, and believable. Loved it!
Larkawolfgirl chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This is most likely the best Naruto fic I have ever read. It had a wonderful tone to it. I very much liked that you had Sasuke's ghost haunting him. I also every much enjoyed Kintaro's interactions with them. It was a adorable and befitting his age. I had just reading another fic with a one year old that said "Daddy's awake". I am glad you did not try and make him into a wonder child. The interactions between Naruto and Sakura were very tender and cute. This fic just gave off a wonderful feel to it which I loved.
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Very poignant. I experience all the emotions right along with Sakura and Naruto.
Nutt Man 117 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
That was incredible! You really have a knack for creating Naruto fanfics :D
The baby was a really cute and Naruto and Sakura always tug my heart strings like this. Sakura thinking she can't do anything for him but her insight into Naruto's inner turmoil is invaluable. That really made me smile! And the ending was quite erotic :P Loved that too :D

Great story! Looking forward to the next update to Wilderness :)
Winged Lion Spirit chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
love the story :) but why is it call yurei?
jaggedjacket chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
You are amazingly talented! I love your stuff! Such great detail makes me think that I am watching all of this take place. What an awesome plot to go with a your articulate writing style that ties everything together in a nice neat bow!
Outstanding!
Smithereens483 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Wow! I loved the ghost idea and how well Naruto and Sakura go together like they're meant to be. :) Really interesting story.
Scarlett71177 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
3 I really can't thank you enough for this. To say I love it is an understatement. I love not only the story here, but the really wonderful mood that you created- both the eerie one and the touching, more intimate one at the end. It was just so powerful and visceral to read.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
ILuvYouHatersp chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
It's kinda sad that spirits can't leave until whatever they need to do is done. Anyways cool story it was kinda sad and cute (The baby was a Daddies boy and was trying to get attention)
So keep on makin cool stories! PEACE OUT
hatakevan chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
this story is awesome! definitely loved the supernatural aspect, and little kintaro is so adorable! great work!
Joele chapter 1 . 7/15/2012