Reviews for Professor Loki of Hogwarts
Mirage chapter 6 . 5/16/2016
you only can hope that loki in form of loren will be happy a teacher...and as the curse cant take hold of him he could stay there a Long time
interesting but Fitting places for the Kids...hope draco will be getting a Chance and be friends with harry
when and how will loren adopt him?
will there be a Harry fenrir Pairing or maybe again theodore

Hope you come back one day to finish the story
Guest chapter 6 . 12/27/2015
More please i love it :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2015
Oh yeah! Loki's family is on the move!
Bleach-ed-Na-tsu chapter 6 . 11/24/2015
Oh no. This is wowowowo. I don't think I've read a better crossover fic and I've just about devoured these ones without prejudice. Wow I am. I am astounding dedicated by the sheer ingenuity of this idea. The transitions are so clean and even the movement (literal movement since this family is none of shapeshifters) between images and personal pronouns is just ...stunning. I truly hope you decide to update it at some point I truly am delighted by thus fic.
I also so look forward to when Harry is well and truly brought into the fold for he needs and good parent in his life. He isn't going to be innocent and Loki/ri would so adore Harry. So would the four children loki brought with them.
Gosh I am stunned. This is beautiful. I will be waiting with crossed fingers for another installment.
Fallow52 chapter 6 . 11/6/2015
Kudos : )
Literature Fool chapter 6 . 10/25/2015
Gah, I want more and more! Excellent story progression and the pace for this story is quite fitting. Can't wait for more updates with Vali and Narvi and Loki strutting his stuff (or should I say her?)
Literature Fool chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Oh my god I love this idea! Can't wait to read the rest!
musme chapter 6 . 10/24/2015
I like it
Thanks
LovesDragons chapter 6 . 10/16/2015
Great story! Interesting idea, I like how you did his children and I wonder if Hogwarts can handle all five of them, seven if Nari and Vali show up.
DemonWolf2678 chapter 6 . 10/12/2015
Really good so sad there aren't anymore chapters atm please don't shorten the chapter's they are a perfect length. Continue being awesome!
kirallie chapter 6 . 8/22/2015
Interesting idea so far
Traci chapter 6 . 7/29/2015
I legitimately have no words for how amazing this fic is. The love you convey between the entire family makes me feel warm and fuzzy in a way few fics ever can. Loki is giving everyone a new start and that makes me so happy. The work overall is just incredible and I'm sad to see that it's unlikely to be updated again. But who knows, I've seen works come back after longer periods of inactivity.

However it works out, I'd love to see more from you on this work and I'll be sure to check out your other stuff too.
wickedmythos94 chapter 6 . 7/4/2015
ah! more please! Love Loki and his children!
Ice Night chapter 6 . 6/30/2015
Very interesting story and I hope you update this soon!
misherukuro chapter 6 . 4/20/2015