Reviews for Fire Emblem: The Sacred Comedy
Guest chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
This is just so damn hilarious, but WHERES THE NEXT CHAPTER
Lexida The Tactician chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
hihi! First time reviewing, so not really sure how to do it, but...
1. The characters using the "R Button" Info is quite an interesting idea
did Saleh pop up earlier if they already recognised him?
3. Yes, the men/women in villages can be annoying. VERY annoying.
do the bonus chapter! If Orson gets revealed earlier to b a traitor... hehehe...

Great chapter! keep up the good work!

Lexida
BWAHAHAHA chapter 7 . 11/26/2014
HOLY SHIT THIS IS COMEDY GOLD, BWWAHAHAHHAA IM STILL LAUGHING BWAAHA
Captain Falcon chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
Awesome job! Will you continue with this work? It's been a while since you've updated, but it would be a shame to see this go.
Waiting for more chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
Are you ever going to continue this? This is well written.

-ElementUchihaMaster
Aleaster chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
It's amazing how an entire army of supposedly normal people can suddenly turn into a cabal of murderers and rapists. I mean, Grado and renais were friends for so long, surely their soldiers weren't so different, ones a peace keeping bunch of pacifists, the other likes to kill defenseless members of the cloth. It's like Daein, but the people of Daein were redeemed a bit in radiant dawn, which makes the whole "Daeins are monsters" subtext in path of rafiance kind of contradictatory.
Aleaster chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
If neimi really wanted to be important... She should grow silver hair! Everyone knows that silver hair is the hallmark of incredible plot powers and unfortunate required characterness!
Aleaster chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
Vanessa... Why?
Aleaster chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Rapier... Rapist... I feel like there's some kind of subliminal messaging going on about our fe lords... Also, Ephraim is so badass. Takes Remvall, takes Grado, and can actually survive a battle without a paladin standing next to him and looking menacing. Also, lol franz the fanboy!
Aleaster chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Technically, elincia did. Also, I don't reall understand why fado just sat on his throne and took it. I mean really, this isn't mlp! Friendship is not magic! Magic is magic! And its used to Kill things!
Aleaster chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Rausten is already ruled by flonne. What are you yakking about?
Surrealijah chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
hah, not until I have reread this chapter did i notice the slight clue of Tethys!

Update alreaddddddddddy!
Twilight Goddess Sage chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Moulder is the fan-favorite healer? I always favored Natasha. Otherwise really funny! I especially loved Border Mulan's new name and all...so much funny!
Twilight Goddess Sage chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This is so funny, I love the start.
Surrealijah chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I laughed so hard! the whole fic reminded me of the scary movie/ american pie/ eurotrip/- meets- robin hood men in tights. It was really a refreshing read, very profound in its grotesqueness and unsophistication (if there is such a word!).

Precious Kudos points:
1. "soon to be sexy bishop" Moulder, Praise him!
2. "...Journeyman? it sounds like you're running a newspaper!"
3. Border ScrewUGrado! Epic.
4. Franz's Fanboyness!
5. *omg i can't wait for the time to read about Kyle, Saleh, and Innes!* There is actually a suspense trying to guess the kind of craziness your favorite character will do when their screen appearance comes.
6. Please, don't let ANYONE die. :3
7. If there is one person not happy reading this, it's Fado. To quote:
"I HATE THIS STORY!"
8. Eirika and her vendetta is so infinitely cool!

Some other stuff:
1. IMHO, I find SOME of the "too-many-times-restarting" plot quite an overkill. Again, only some. (In the case of the bazba episode, yes, but it was done beautifully in the case of L'arachel's dejavu). I know that you are a wonderful author and i am beginning to be a fangirl of this story, so I BELIEVE that you can come up with more creative stuff that the frequent restarts.

2. I like the reference to other FE games! And to other fictional stuff outside Magvelniverse such as mulan, oneil and skellington. :D

3. I can't wait to see the future chapters! PM me for updates!

Surrealijah