Reviews for Un Año de Amor: A Year of Love
Greta chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
Great! Can't wait for the new chapter.
Greta chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I loved it:)
WritingFromTheSoul chapter 8 . 7/14/2012
WHY. MUST. THEY. BE. SO. PERFECT. Yawn, sorry this was a bit late. Music fest is taking it's toll, crazy as hell so far, lol! This was absolutely wonderful, and, though I've never seen the L Word, I'm really starting to love Shane's character. Bit flirtatious, kinda shady so far...I'm loving it to bits and pieces, essentially.
Wonderful job, deary, more soon!
Vanilla-Apples-n-IslesP.T.S chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
Yay... Cannot wait for more, I so sound like a fanfic stalker lol but this fiction is just epic!
WritingFromTheSoul chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
I agree with Monique. Vance has some issues, major-time. Urghhh, I wanted to shoot him when he tried to break up the team after Jenny left! Well, anyways, this rocked, as usual, and I'm really looking forward to more!
WritingFromTheSoul chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
These two...sweet yet seductive. That is rocking so far. i love how last chap was a very sweet chapter, but I was itching for a little naughty smut. Thanks, this was awesome!
WritingFromTheSoul chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
God, they are so...awww, oh my god! The are so sweet together. I'm officially hooked on MoZi *_* This was just so perfect, OMG. Awesome, can't wait to read more!
broken-hearts-always-lie chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
Update! Please? **best pouty lips** 3
Vanilla-Apples-n-IslesP.T.S chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
Omg Vance! Yay! Love this so much, loved how Bette was in this chapter. I think I'm a little over obsessed with this fiction lol. IDC. It's just epic!
Vanilla-Apples-n-IslesP.T.S chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
Loved this!
Cannot wait for more!
Amazing writing!
Vanilla-Apples-n-IslesP.T.S chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Yay... I loved this chapter XD cannot wait for more! This is my new obsession!
WritingFromTheSoul chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Oh my goodness gah the last moment that was sooooo cute! I loved that little moment, where they both fall asleep with eachother! and I'm really glad they don't have to suffer through trying to hide their relationship from everyone. God, I would just hate that, tbh! This was wonderful, very sweet, very cute! More please!
WritingFromTheSoul chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Awwww...I feel so bad for these two right now...God, it must be hard trying to keep this kinda heavy stuff hidden, hmm? And I kinda LOLed when you said the Monique loved Ziva's driving. Ezpecially since Tony and McGee are terrified of it...hahahahha. I'm starting to really get into Ziva/Monique because of you XD
This was great, more soon!
Kai-2010 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I really liked it, I loved Chapter Three :) I could totally imagine this in my head! Great job!
Vanilla-Apples-n-IslesP.T.S chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Omg I love this fiction. Need more!
Obsessed with it now just read all three chapters lol!