Reviews for Don't Let Me Fall
Lady chapter 18 . 9/18/2015
I loved it! It was an amazing story! One if my favorite parts was when austin and Karan broke up and she was like "we've been together for almost a year" and austin answered " well I have been in love with ally for 7!" That parts was funny and great! These stories you write are so amazing and you should not stop ever! I am sure that if you ever became into an author, not that you aren't now but I mean like the one who will publish their books I am sure you will be an extremely famous one! Don't stop writing!:) :D
lubi7 chapter 18 . 7/15/2015
Loved it, thank you x
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
400th review!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
I love your stories
EB chapter 18 . 8/29/2014
Oh boy! Austin and Ally we're getting all hot on the couch! xD I love this story, great job :D
Guest chapter 18 . 7/12/2014
aww this was really nice! 3
RossomeR5auslly chapter 18 . 5/13/2014
Great story
Guest chapter 18 . 3/5/2014
this story has left me smiling omg its so ni...ce
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Wonderful story maybe u could write a sequel!
Booklover72 chapter 18 . 8/2/2013
And once again! I seriously think u need to righties of every single story u wrote. Their ADDICTING! U are an amazing writer. Please never stop writing
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 18 . 7/31/2013
Loved this. It's amazing. Fantastic job. But now I'm sad because I think that's the only story of yours that I hadn't read, and now I have nothing good to read. Shucks. Anyway, you're an amazing author. (:
xxdumbblondiexx chapter 18 . 7/19/2013
This was an excellent story! I loved it!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/8/2013
wow this is the best fanfiction i have read in a long time or actually like ever! wow u kept it really appropriate and i like that. ur really good at writing these...write more one day! i enjoyed reading ur story alot! :)
Guest chapter 17 . 5/5/2013
They are the sweetest couple ever
ClaireBearR5 chapter 18 . 4/18/2013
Love this. It was a great story. I like how it didn't have a huge cliche drama near the end. Everything turned out great and I loved it. PS. If you have time please check out the poll on my profile. Thanks for writing a great story.