Reviews for Change of Scenery
MargaritaS chapter 21 . 9/11/2016
this was fantastic :)
MissPeacesEasey chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
I just love your story! Will there be a sequel? It would be amazing.
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 21 . 9/18/2015
great Story
nightnovice chapter 21 . 9/15/2015
I love how this ended, so hopeful and bright. Wonderful story telling!
mrmp chapter 21 . 8/4/2015
I have always loved your stories! Another great one!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/26/2015
Would love a sequel!
Bjern chapter 21 . 5/6/2015
I very much enjoyed this story. There was depth, tribulation and elevation. My first love is still Rory and Logan, but Trory is a good second.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/2/2015
Just loved this so much
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
cute story, found what you call a cliffhanger funny
Mom2KandA chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
I read this entire story earlier today and loved it! I can't wait to read more of your stories. Is there any chance of a sequel?
dracosnumber1girl chapter 21 . 10/21/2014
Hands down, this is probably the best Trory I have read in 7 years. You did a fantastic job with the characters (which is my personal biggest factor in determining how much I like a story) and you made everything that happened so wonderfully believable. I'd love to see a one-shot proposal story (though I haven't had a chance to look at your profile yet, so maybe it's there!) because you really are a fantastic writer.
toastedmuffinz chapter 21 . 8/17/2014
This is...wow. I need a moment for my thoughts really.

I love how you've wrapped everything up for the epilogue - it's simply beautiful and charming, endearing in so many ways for a perfect ending. Not too overtly cliche of that sort but enough to settle on an ending that sees through all the characters' development with an unwritten yet very much probable happy ending for all.

toastedmuffinz chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
Had to paused midway of my reading just to say that I've enjoyed every bit of this fic, from the first chapter and up till here - and I don't have any doubt that I'd love the rest of the chapters as well. Rory and Lorelei's verbal banters are very much in tune as I've known them to be, and the plus point with Rory's equally amusing verbal sparring with Tristan :) Have always held a soft spot for this pairing and it's great to see an alternative twist with such credible scenes and dialogues. And I appreciate the fact that both Tristan and Rory are taking it slow with equal respect, decorum of a blossoming romance instead of just jumping into it - it just makes it all the more believable that he means much more to her than just a brief relationship on the basis of instinctive hormones, and likewise with her for him. Off to read more now - thanks for this :)
SarahCullen4 chapter 21 . 7/15/2014
so adorably cute! loved it
MADStar529 chapter 21 . 7/14/2014