Reviews for Mythstaken Identity
Turnip the Scribe chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
THE BEST PROMPT.
EVER.
Crow's Talon chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Maxie Zeus looks like a fun character to write, and I'm interested to see him interact with Wonder Woman, who also has connections to Greek gods (although, as an Amazon, hers are genuine). He was certainly great to read here, although I'm mostly familiar with him from Batman: TAS. His dialogue fitted him perfectly and I liked his Greek-deity equivalent nicknames for the other characters - I recognized Batman as Hades and Poison Ivy as Demeter from "Fire from Olympus". It's good for Diana that Batman was on hand to deal with Maxie. He was certainly a nuisance, especially when he distracted her during her battle with Giganta, and it's lucky that he was dealt with before Diana took on Poison Ivy.

The fight between Wonder Woman and Giganta was excellently paced and an engaging read, and the whole interaction between Maxie Zeus, Batman, and Diana was absolute genius. I especially loved the exchange where Maxie called Diana his daughter, and Batman told Diana not to encourage him in complete seriousness. That whole scene was wonderfully witty and captured the essence of the characters perfectly. Maxie's pretentious dialogue was hilarious to read, and the last line was brilliant. I also loved the line where he complains that Diana only visits him on Father's Day.

Reading your stories has introduced me to so many fascinating characters, and you did excellent work with Maxie Zeus here. Great job!
FeelingMyself chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This one really had me laughing, was expecting more chapters though!
1Superman4Me chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
you wanna know why hades doesn't have a sense of humor? it's because he works himself to death. *badumkish*
yellowdiscospider chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This is done!:)
Ninjallerina chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This gave me the giggles. You nailed dear ol' Maxie. Please continue.
Priest of Pain chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Nice :D
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I liked
oksofia chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
oh maxie you crazy fella! what a great read! looking forward to more.
R chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Great, chapter
Marmite Jones chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Utterly brilliant, had me grinning from start to finish.
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
LOL! That was the best laugh I've had in awhile. I wish for you to write more Maxie Zeus one shots, he's hilarious!

Ha ha Diana is twice the woman Perseus was.

And Hades does not have a sense of humor. Lol