Reviews for Of Magic and Misery
bookaddict223 chapter 23 . 6/27/2014
I really loved this story! I just read it all today- I don't have much going on and I'm sure you realized that from my review to Sydrian Oneshots... Oh well, it is worth it! You are a very talented writer. I can't wait to read more of your stories! :)
MDWhyte chapter 23 . 4/11/2014
Loved, loved, LOVED your story! It has almost everything in it-some drama, romance, fluff, suspense, investigation, good plot and twist and aahhhhhh, sorry i haven't review every chapter, i know how inspiring in is for authors to get some frequent feedback, but i just could stop as much as for a review, i just needed to read it till the very end.

Thank you for you work!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
Actually this whole thing with Sydney not liking cats is all wrong. She act has a family cat back home in Utah and you would know that if you read The In Spell.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
This is a really great read. I love the fact that you describe things like a real book would do. I just hope you also included main facts of The Indigo Spell into this book also.
dadby chapter 23 . 8/9/2013
OMG! I could not stop reading once I started! Not even to review for each chapter! I was that engrossed! You had me on the edge of my seat over and over, smiling impishly and tearing in the right places! You are awesome writer and thanks for sharing the AWESOME, AMAZING, FANTASTIC, FLUFFY, CUTE, AND HOT story!
Sam1405 chapter 23 . 7/24/2013
OMG! I just totally love everything about this story and I wished you'd continue (but the ending of TIS is really surprising, right?). What is HEA? You're an awesome writer and I love how you brought everything together!
Tamara chapter 23 . 5/12/2013
Girl you have to write a HEA to this!
Teen chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
Can you write a book like right now please and get started on plot and characters etc etc because this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read in terms of writing LIKE the author and making it an actual STORY. Your writing style is mindlbowingly like a published author's and so far I can actually imagine this IN the book even though I read Indigo Spell. Like seriously, I can imagine reading a book written by you to the point where it's an international best seller.
So hurry up and get published because I'm running out of good authors (sigh) okay?
drunkonkahlua chapter 23 . 3/8/2013
OH MY GOD YOU'RE KILLING ME! Die B*tch Die in Latin? You're so funny!

Anyway, I started reading this because I saw this on your profile (I love the Sydrian One-shots by the way) and because I am waiting agonizingly for TIS to be delivered.

This was... I actually don't have any words for it. That's how speechless it's made me. You're such a great author and I loved how you could make me feel like I was Sydney. You also seemed like YOU were Richelle Mead, so that was really good. I'm going to have a hard time to try and not compare this to the real TIS.

I hope you do The Fiery Heart!

P.S How funny is it that I was listening to Troublemaker by Olly Murs when Sydney named the Mustang?
Guest chapter 16 . 3/5/2013
BEST CHAPTER EVAR!
Guest chapter 23 . 2/22/2013
Super sweet! Love you!
apis-caelum chapter 17 . 2/18/2013
Ok, now I can't decide if I like this one or the previous one better...
apis-caelum chapter 16 . 2/18/2013
Must say, this is my favorite chapter so far.. and I started today the whole fanfic...
Rose is such a cock-blocker, I'm dissapointed that she called... ugh.
Dimitria.ang chapter 23 . 2/13/2013
I'm really sad it's over! It is a great story and i wish it could go on forever. I can't wait for you new story though! Good job!
CherrySlushLover chapter 23 . 2/12/2013
oh amazing!
you are doing a sequel, aren't you? i will die if you're not:(
i've already read TIS (gloating);)