Reviews for Jezebel
ntlpurpolia chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Love this fic it's so awesome, the wording..
CompletelyOriginalUsername chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Only four reviews? Maybe because of the M rating? Anyhow, this is brilliant. The prose is gorgeous, they are both perfectly in character, you painted an incredibly vivid and realistic scene, the emotions are spot-on without being over-the-top...and you did all this in a *sex scene*, and as we all know, sex scenes can go so wrong so easily...this is awesome writing
incrediblectopus chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Wow, that was truly beautiful.
Aleka chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
For 14 years, since I began reading this series and fell in love with the story and above all, these two characters, I have been waiting for something like this. Something so beautiful and reverent and true. This gorgeous piece that you have written is exactly what Rachel and Tobias deserved. Consider this a standing ovation.
rachel chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
(heh my name really is rachel)
thanks for this fic, it brought back lots of memories :') it was very sad when rachel died, and how it was so difficult for them to be together even when she was alive, and it's nice to be able to picture the things that could've been. beautiful narrative!
Meow chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
You're back! I cant believe it but you are back! And this was lovely! I love how you focused on getting the feeling across rather than focusing on describing their actions. :-) good job.