Reviews for Something amiss
Tsukino musume chapter 37 . 4/30
Please tell me there'll be moar! I wanna know who the heck is this madwoman of a goddess and why she's targing Mu, Milo, Aphrodite, Kanon and Shun. I don't see any logic on it!

Chapter 33 must be my favorite until now; oblivious Saga and scared-to-the-core Aioria must be the must hilarious thing ever!

I have my theory over who could be Shun in a past life but that new dream throw me out of my feet, so...i'm back at square one, damn it.

Overprotective people be crazy could be the alternative title of this fic; because seriously, what the heck.
FatmaRoraima chapter 33 . 3/2
I'm re-reading this... again. I love it when the goldies fight over something stupid of semi-stupid. )) hilarious!
FatmaRoraima chapter 37 . 10/8/2014
This story has a surprisingly stunning plot enhancement. You've also portrayed Ikki's brother-complex very well ._.
FatmaRoraima chapter 22 . 10/5/2014
This is really nice but somehow I don't feel the "together"-ness aura the gold saints usually have. Though, I do like where this story is going so far! XD
zzz chapter 37 . 2/26/2014
When the next chapter ?
Odette12 chapter 37 . 6/3/2013
Please continue! I am very curious about the goddess!
KaizerDragoon chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
I know its been a while since you've updated but it would be grand if you could finish such an original story. I hope you get back to writing soon bacause all your stories are really good.
- meow
ThanatosXhypnos chapter 37 . 3/22/2013
I like what u did with shion and dohko.

Instead of Dohko being over-protective/the more "serious" of the pair, it's Shion xD

I wanna see how Shion reacts after dohko was targeted xD
Guest chapter 37 . 3/17/2013
Please continue! This story is AMAZING!

The plot is intense and suspenseful...and many outcomes to see, such as Dohko, Mu, Milo, Shun, etc...
Guest chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
KaizerDragoon chapter 37 . 2/13/2013
Please continue with this story, its at a really great part of the story and I'd like to continue reading the next chapter. So please update soon.
Shadow Priesstes chapter 37 . 12/2/2012
Nice start for the last chapter you got Julian pretty well together with Thetis's older sister and only female as it seems to keep the men in line control and it seems as if the Sea-Dragon knows where to find his owner though first it will try getting his owner's twin maimed. It was nice that Ca├ža was the one usually trying to keep one eye on the scale of they senior general.
jasderoanddavid5012 chapter 36 . 11/6/2012
I won't lie. The Chapter started and I was a little confused until I saw it was a dream, and then it made more sense. Thanks for updating! Now I really want to see what happens. I also laughed when the priestess told Shun that she and Odin wished for his and Hades' happiness. That was unexpected. It doesn't seem like their relationship will stay a secret long with what has been happening. At this pace everyone will know soon. I'll enjoy the chapter where Ikki and Athena find out about it. That's going to be hilarious! I hope you will update soon and have lots of inspiration, because I love this story! X3
Shadow Priesstes chapter 36 . 11/6/2012
Loved the chapter, yep Aiolia is curently setting a new record regards Asgardian mead drinking which will probably only be broken if another person has the threat of Ikki's wrath over they head. As for the dream I'm having my suspicions regards the meaning.
jasderoanddavid5012 chapter 35 . 10/28/2012
I love this story. I started my own story of saint seiya which started as Shun x Hades. I thought I would let seiya win and have shun, but now I don't think I can...I just fell in love with your version of Hades. I am confused as to the goddesses' identity, but I guess it's part of the story so I won't ask, and I already have several ideas.
I only started writing my saint seiya story because one of my friends at school asked for me to create a yaoi fan fic for him, and I found a weird picture online, which gave me the idea for the story. Now I want to expand the story line.
Now, please, if you read my story, keep in mind that my story is set before the bronze saints defeat Hades, and so Hades has not died or been reincarnated, as I see so often now. I recreated the story line more for my own enjoyment other than my readers, so if you have any ideas, please feel free to give me some. I love saint seiya, but I need a little help. I'm going to advance the story line much more, but I also need the time to just sit down and write.
overall, I love the story. The plot's pretty good, and you fill plot holes nicely in later chapters, but I would try to make the chapters all a little longer. Cliff hanger chapters are great, so they can be short, but you also can put together several chapters into one to create a longer one. Just an idea. I can't write anything that types out to be less than 7-8 pages.
Like your story, so please keep posting! and cheer me on for my -man story "Phantoms of War". I need all the help I can get for that one. I spent so many hours creating it, but I never seem to have the time to post it...
Good Luck!