Reviews for Something amiss
I started reading this last night, but had to force myself to go to bed. I am absolutely in love with this story, it's written so well. It's extremely hard for me to find something I like these days, I can be so picky at times. The pacing of the relationships is good and the consistent of the characters is well. Very few parts that might seem occ, just wonderful.

I do hope you finish this story, I can not to read more if you chose too. It honestly would be a shame to see it not.

Thank you for this wonderful pice that has given me joy today.
Tsukino musume chapter 37 . 4/30/2015
Please tell me there'll be moar! I wanna know who the heck is this madwoman of a goddess and why she's targing Mu, Milo, Aphrodite, Kanon and Shun. I don't see any logic on it!

Chapter 33 must be my favorite until now; oblivious Saga and scared-to-the-core Aioria must be the must hilarious thing ever!

I have my theory over who could be Shun in a past life but that new dream throw me out of my feet, so...i'm back at square one, damn it.

Overprotective people be crazy could be the alternative title of this fic; because seriously, what the heck.
Noah Earl Graves chapter 33 . 3/2/2015
I'm re-reading this... again. I love it when the goldies fight over something stupid of semi-stupid. )) hilarious!
Noah Earl Graves chapter 37 . 10/8/2014
This story has a surprisingly stunning plot enhancement. You've also portrayed Ikki's brother-complex very well ._.
Noah Earl Graves chapter 22 . 10/5/2014
This is really nice but somehow I don't feel the "together"-ness aura the gold saints usually have. Though, I do like where this story is going so far! XD
zzz chapter 37 . 2/26/2014
When the next chapter ?
Odette12 chapter 37 . 6/3/2013
Please continue! I am very curious about the goddess!
KaizerDragoon chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
I know its been a while since you've updated but it would be grand if you could finish such an original story. I hope you get back to writing soon bacause all your stories are really good.
- meow
ThanatosXhypnos chapter 37 . 3/22/2013
I like what u did with shion and dohko.

Instead of Dohko being over-protective/the more "serious" of the pair, it's Shion xD

I wanna see how Shion reacts after dohko was targeted xD
Guest chapter 37 . 3/17/2013
Please continue! This story is AMAZING!

The plot is intense and suspenseful...and many outcomes to see, such as Dohko, Mu, Milo, Shun, etc...
Guest chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
More!
KaizerDragoon chapter 37 . 2/13/2013
Please continue with this story, its at a really great part of the story and I'd like to continue reading the next chapter. So please update soon.
Shadow Priesstes chapter 37 . 12/2/2012
Nice start for the last chapter you got Julian pretty well together with Thetis's older sister and only female as it seems to keep the men in line control and it seems as if the Sea-Dragon knows where to find his owner though first it will try getting his owner's twin maimed. It was nice that Ca├ža was the one usually trying to keep one eye on the scale of they senior general.
jasderoanddavid5012 chapter 36 . 11/6/2012
I won't lie. The Chapter started and I was a little confused until I saw it was a dream, and then it made more sense. Thanks for updating! Now I really want to see what happens. I also laughed when the priestess told Shun that she and Odin wished for his and Hades' happiness. That was unexpected. It doesn't seem like their relationship will stay a secret long with what has been happening. At this pace everyone will know soon. I'll enjoy the chapter where Ikki and Athena find out about it. That's going to be hilarious! I hope you will update soon and have lots of inspiration, because I love this story! X3
Shadow Priesstes chapter 36 . 11/6/2012
Loved the chapter, yep Aiolia is curently setting a new record regards Asgardian mead drinking which will probably only be broken if another person has the threat of Ikki's wrath over they head. As for the dream I'm having my suspicions regards the meaning.