Reviews for Season Six: Revenge
Adam chapter 72 . 1/12
Hi, I think that your story was really great... I was wondering if you could tell me if there was a season 7 anywhere... If you could, please email me at ... Thank you
sophie chapter 6 . 1/3
great to read but it would be fab in a video
sophie chapter 2 . 1/3
I think the hole think is good but it would be better in a video eg on tv
Guest chapter 6 . 11/16/2015
Awesome
Hundius chapter 72 . 10/26/2014
Hi,
I finished reading the story and it's a nice piece of work.
Especially how you merged the different story lines of several characters.
The pace was high with lots of unexpected events.
You kept the plot quiet until the end, good.
One minor thing, you haven't a number of characters act according to their rank. Example LtCdr Taylor to Lt Martin. He shall never say ma'am to her, but he's say Kelly or lieutenant.
Now I'm going to read the beginning of Sesaon 7 and I'll look forward to the rest of that story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
So when will sea patrol 6 start
Hundius chapter 56 . 10/13/2014
Hi, It's the first time that I'm giving a reply on your story.
It's quite a challange to write the story of three ships with several persons who links with each other; Moreover you tumble from one action into another with unexpected personal drama's.
Congratulations. I'm here now, chapter 56 and I'm looking forward to read further.
One thing seems to me rather odd. Lt-Cdr Alex Taylor replaces temporally Pete, also to keep an eye on Mike and Kelly. That's ok, but he present himself as Petty-Officer while he's a Lt-Cdr. He's able to command that boat and he's Kelly's superior. That's something I don't understand.

I also noticed that you were writing Season 7, but that's not finished yet. Have you a forecast?

Thanks & bye.
Pat chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
So? Is there going to be further Season shown? Season 6 onwards?
Ro-RoWeasley chapter 72 . 8/26/2014
Wow, that was absolutely phenomenal! I've just read this entire fic over the past three days, you've had me hooked every chapter and through every episode. I love each and every one of your characters, both canon and your OCs - superb job! Magnificent storylines through each episode and throughout your series, I've thoroughly enjoyed this and will swiftly move on to your Seven! :-)
charlotte thornl chapter 72 . 4/12/2014
An amazing story please do a series seven pretty please. I love this programme xx
MissShawnaAlice chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Sakkie van Zyl - Seasons 1 through 5 were actually aired on TV, but you should be able to find them online somewhere depending on what country you're located in :) hope that helps! Xx MissShawnaAlice
Sakkie van Zyl chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Where can I get all the seasons from 1 to 6, this is an incredible series.
Gala chapter 25 . 10/31/2013
I am enjoying so much this fic, I'd like Mike and Kate will be together eventually but I believe you don't like them as couple so I have no hope, I don't understand their relationship, it's very messy, it seems she loves him but she is engaged with someone else six months later of their divorce. Very quick to move on.

Thanks so much for write this amazing story even if there is not Mike/Kate :-(
Gala chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
WHAAAAAT? Dutchy and Kate are engaged?, Mike and Maxine are together? (C'mon they are the worst couple of the TV history, they have not chemistry, they have nothing, the writers made a big mistake with Mike as Ryan's dad, and his past with Maxine), NOOOOOO, KATE AND MIKE MUST BE TOGETHER and forever.

In spite off this ,,, I like this fic, GOOD WORK.
Vanessa chapter 72 . 9/9/2013
I just loved every episode. I couldn't stop watching all the episodes and read this one. You are a awesome story writer. Keep it up