Reviews for Past Mishaps
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 7/18
What a wonderful little story. I very much enjoyed it. I hope they now have nothing but happiness ahead of them. They did love each deeply at one time, she just ran scared. She just covered up the fright by calling it stubbornness. Nope, she was too scared to acknowledge such a huge love that early in their lives. Great job on this.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 7/18
Oh, intrigued right off the bat. Bella stomped on Edward's heart years ago, that's new. Usually it's the other way around.
blackswan chapter 3 . 5/28/2016
ur stry is awsm
LolaTheSa chapter 2 . 3/16/2016
Silly little Bella... This is Edward we are talking about... the guy is never written to hate you even when he fucking should.
ellasecy chapter 3 . 2/25/2016
love your story
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Past Mishaps has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
cravingMOREplz chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Oooo great start. Seems like E has something to say.
biblepam chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
enjoyed reading your story and hope you do continue. I think Bella and Edward still have a lot to say.. Pam B.
kmfroggi chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
that IS a good way to do a do-over! haha!
maggiejoma chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
lovely story...would like more...:)
Rebadams7 chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
No worries on the replies

I'd love to see where they go from here - do they get new versions of their dreams or do they form and find a new dream together!

Lovely
R
Nicffwhisperer chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Oh I hope you continue this :)
TSW-913 chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
This was so amazing! Hate to see 'The End'

So much to be revisted or resolved! Futuretakes? The phone call from Jacob's wife, what happens when Alice gets home..., how is the relationship going to move forward.
Tinsley Warren chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
I loved this! I thought this was such a great fic!

I'm glad they found each other and are deciding to try again and not run!

I would love if you continued this because I think it would be lovely seeing these two go back into what they had and so much more!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 3 . 8/21/2012