Reviews for Past Mishaps
cravingMOREplz chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Oooo great start. Seems like E has something to say.
biblepam chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
enjoyed reading your story and hope you do continue. I think Bella and Edward still have a lot to say.. Pam B.
kmfroggi chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
that IS a good way to do a do-over! haha!
maggiejoma chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
lovely story...would like more...:)
Rebadams7 chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
No worries on the replies

I'd love to see where they go from here - do they get new versions of their dreams or do they form and find a new dream together!

Lovely
R
Nicffwhisperer chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Oh I hope you continue this :)
TSW-913 chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
This was so amazing! Hate to see 'The End'

So much to be revisted or resolved! Futuretakes? The phone call from Jacob's wife, what happens when Alice gets home..., how is the relationship going to move forward.
Tinsley Warren chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
I loved this! I thought this was such a great fic!

I'm glad they found each other and are deciding to try again and not run!

I would love if you continued this because I think it would be lovely seeing these two go back into what they had and so much more!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
readingmama chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Loved it. Great job. And now you are done just in time to sign up for the next FAGE! :) Hopefully you won't have to write 3 fics for that one.
thinkalotabouthim chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
This is only the beginning of these two. Please write more about them soon
dolphin62598 chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Yay! I loved this and I'd love to read more in the future! Great job!
LPlover93 chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
I love that you finally finished it! And yeah, brilliant, sweet ending. If you do continue it, it would be awesome as usual. Loved this fic despite the time between the three. Cheers!
DawnsWhimsy chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
I love how this ended but I really truly do hope it can be revisited again in the future to see how they are getting along in their lives :)
kmfroggi chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
yup, ill follow them, 2 chapters will not do them justice it seems!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »