Reviews for A Story of Boy Meets Girl
Hey, I just found this story kinda on accident and let me say it's so freaking good! Really enjoyed it! Is there any chance you continue this fic?
pnaixrose chapter 8 . 8/24/2015
Great story so far! It's really intriguing and although it's not as light and happy as the show, I really like reading it. It's very clearly written and I absolutely love reading from Ben's point of view. One thing that I noticed in the earlier chapters is that although you introduced Leslie as Leslie Sanderson, you referred to her as "Ms. Knope" a few times afterwards. But otherwise, great story and I'm looking forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/15/2015
Ah this chapter/story is so good! Thanks for posting!
supercuddy chapter 7 . 6/14/2015
Holy crap this story is amazing and wonderful and LIT' ERALLY the best thing ever and my favorite of all of your stories by far! I understand that uploading can be hectic and it takes time to write and perfect your ideas, and I am very very much appreciative that you refuse to abandon this story since that happens to a lot of stories. I love the idea that you have come up with and the tragicness of both Ben and Leslie's backstories; it adds to their relationship and it's very wonderful to read. You have a beautiful way with words and I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter! But, no rush, of course!
deletemyaccplease chapter 7 . 6/7/2015
Looking for the next update
CaitLion chapter 7 . 3/7/2015
Wow! What?! That last line though :O

I'm glad you are sticking with this story, that chapter like all the others was perfect! It doesn't matter how much time you spend on a chapter, it can be from one day-a year, but the fact that you aren't giving up on the story and your followers is what counts. Look at it this way, you can't be any worse than I am with updating my stories, I have heaps of stories open and I take ages and ages to update even one of them, haha, so at least you're doing better than me :p

Lastly, omg! I can't believe its already over! I'm still in the mourning process from the last episodes, haha. But can I just mention how perfect those last episodes actually were?! it was all you could ever want in a final, and more, haha.

Anyway keep up the good work, I'm excited for the next chapter :D
Anon chapter 6 . 10/2/2014
I can't wait for your next update! I hope it is soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
Ahhh I'm so glad you updated! I missed this fic, this was such a good chapter to read too and now I can't wait to find out what happens !
ladyknope chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
AH IM SO GLAD YOU UPDATED THIS! And with such a good chapter too- THE TENSION. You always leave me so excited for the next chapter too :)
CaitLion chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
Again I love it, this was an amazing chapter, and I'm speachless especially after the end, I can't wait for the next chapter :)
CaitLion chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
OMG! I spent basically all night since I got home from school reading this (even though I should have been doing homework, whoops) I was so entranced in it from the moment I started, it is amazing, I've been reading other Ben and Leslie fics for the first time today because I was at school and I couldn't watch the show but this has by far been the best one I've read.
I can't wait for more. I'd also like to mention how much I fell in love with your writing style during this story, I mean I've read heaps of other fics from other fandoms and loved them but you're writing it amazing. I also write fics and other stories but you're way better than me and your style is way better than mine. Anyway again love it can't wait for more
ChippedCups-BrokenHearts chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
I hope you update soon! It just got to the good bit!
ladyknope chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
SUCH A GOOD CLIFFHANGER! Can't wait til you update again. Thanks for writing !
Guest chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
Excellent story so far. I recently got into Parks and Recreation because of Netflix and Hulu Plus (I'm all caught up!) and really love Ben and Leslie. Looking forward to more chapters (take your time writing, no hurry).

Lara
StanziWood chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
What a kiss! So happy to see an update, and such a fantastic chapter too!