Reviews for I Walk Alone
Guest chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
This is amazing i love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
OMG I love this so much already!
abby chapter 11 . 8/6/2012
great ggreat chpt
amy chapter 11 . 8/6/2012
keep up the great work
starfirerobin chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
aww very cute
AndTheCynicsWereOutraged chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
*0* OMG that was a really good story! I loved it very much! Keep up the good work.
danni chapter 10 . 8/3/2012
please pleaase update soon
starfirerobin chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
please hurry and review i wana know what happens
suckerpunchD chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
grwat great great chapter
cherry chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
I love this,,, oohhh I hope max is ok
la route chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
You don't know how to get a beta-reader? It's really quite simple. You pick out someone you'd like as your beta-reader. Then you message them and ask them.

If they say no, you try someone else.

I have a feeling I said this before - punctuation and grammar is mostly good, but could do with some fine tuning.

I guess I still don't really understand how the gang would take anyone under their wing. They could hardly afford to keep themselves alive - they're going to take on another mouth to feed?

I'm trying to be helpful here. That's why you posted right? So people could offer an opinion?

I think this needs a little bit of work to be a little more realistic, but it's got some potential. Details, and a little more plausibility works wonders.

I do think you would benefit from a beta-reader. But don't get me wrong, I think everybody in the entire fandom could benefit from a beta-reader. All you have to do is look around the fandom until you find somebody that you like, who is good themselves, and who you think could do a good job. And PM them.

I hope this helped, good luck!
paige chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
ahhh I hope max survives, I bet steve is sooo pissed
nicolalala chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
oh my fucking goodness
this is so intense oh my fucking goodness
update as soon as possible please!
lauren chapter 9 . 7/29/2012
an idea.. maybe the soc end up beating her really badly cuz ther pissed at her, and steve and soda pop and the rest of the gang find her like that
abby chapter 9 . 7/29/2012
i loovvvveee this story dont stop updating its great!
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »