Reviews for Leave None to Draw Asunder
Different Child chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
I feel like this is like half of something, like there should be a bit more. But I suppose it fits still. XD *hugs* Thanks. Needed this.
Hawaiichick chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
Wow, what an intense chapter. Ups and downs, but glad that it was an up that you ended the chapter with. Love the drama and the emotions. The tenderness between Natasha and Clint. And the worry from all the Avengers. Really solidifes that they are a "family."
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
What an awesome first chapter. Very intrigued with what is happening with Clint. Fantasticly written! Love that little detail and movie tie-in to explain why he draws his bow with both his left and right arm and why he can accurately hit a moving target without looking. Also loved your brief history on how Clint joined SHEILD and how they honed him to what he is now.
kyri0sity chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Wonderful story. Love the detail & the imagery. Really love the inner dialogue & the interactions between the characters. The only thing that stuck out to me was Tasha not using Jarvis to get help/ Jarvis not coming on with the ruckus.
But even with that, the story is awesome. I had to read it many times.
jpgFury chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
really enjoyed that - a great way to being them together!
becca85 chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Excellent story! I don't think I would ever be brave enough to venture into detailed medical scenarios. Even doing research, I still wouldn't be able to make sense of anything enough to incorporate it into a story. Keep up the great work!

- Becca
hellseries chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Gahhhh, Clint and his self-esteem issues! I enjoyed this, particularly the detailed medical stuff.
WickedBlue chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Brilliant fic. This one was my favorite bit : "Tasha," he croaks out, "I don't think we're in Kansas anymore." I so had to laugh out loud.
Can we get a sequel please?
justawritier chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
This was awesome. I loved reading both of their pov's. Great story.
J loves JS chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
More please?
Sepsis chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
"He has no illusions about his role here. An orphaned circus freak whose own family hadn't wanted him. His one saving grace was his aim. Sharp, deadly, and merciless. He's SHIELD's weapon to wield. A battering ram made to be splintered and broken. The minute he ceases to be useful, he's gone."
Aw, oh god. :( But you wrote that perfectly, not only the story but the characters, too! I loved it!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
iReginaM chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Barton didn't get enough screen time in the movie, IMO. And I'm also very interested in his origin story, so I downloaded said comics. So it's nice to see some comic!clint.
And love all the angst.
chrisfaithalin chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Aww...angsty Clint with fluffy ending is a great combination. And yay for Bruce coming to the rescue. I really enjoyed this and you did an awesome job!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's soooooo good. Great Job...I WANT MORE! I shall stalk this story until you update. :P Great job again. YAY you made my day!