Reviews for Swan Dive
Sherlock Lover chapter 52 . 1/14
I love your story. It has been the very FIRST Sherlock fanfiction that I have ever read. I think it will be very hard to find a better fanfic than this one. I most likely never will. I have loved this fanfic. I am so sad this story is now over. I will miss it.
Margery2001 chapter 25 . 1/13
I hope I'm not a "creepy under-the-bridge troll". That would just be a little weird. Awesome fan fiction so far. It's only the second one that I've read for Sherlock, and so far, they both are good.
Margery2001 chapter 23 . 1/13
Your notes are soooo funny! I love them. I don't know what else to put so I'll be done now.
Sherlock Fan chapter 10 . 1/12
The phrase is from A Study in Pink. Sherlock was like, "Catch... you... later," and Moriarty said, "no you won't," in a high-pitched voice.
Faythe Flynn chapter 25 . 5/8/2015
I love your fanfic so far! Great work. ;)
Faythe Flynn chapter 10 . 4/28/2015
I loved your refrences to the show! :)
Faythe Flynn chapter 7 . 4/27/2015
awesome job
Faythe Flynn chapter 6 . 4/27/2015
that was amazing good job
Faythe Flynn chapter 5 . 4/27/2015
Talk about a cliffhanger!
Faythe Flynn chapter 4 . 4/27/2015
That was amazing I loved it!
Faythe Flynn chapter 3 . 4/27/2015
That was so cute. I loved it a lot!
Faythe Flynn chapter 2 . 4/27/2015
You had me on the edge of my seat by the end of this chapter!
Faythe Flynn chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
good job! I am writing my first fanfictio I love Sherlolly too7
Rebecca Roberts chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Great job! Impressive potential. Good writing style, just needs a little work (all based on Ch 1). Keep writing!
sherlock holmes chapter 52 . 3/28/2015
While reading the 52nd chapter I felt so happy it made me want a family I never stoped smiling and even burst into laughter at times this was the best fanfic that I have ever read thank you and have a good life