Reviews for Golden Sunset
Anonguest chapter 16 . 6/25
This story is really really REALLY good! I was seriously gonna cry when I saw the 'last updated' thingy! TTATT I don't know if you're ever going to see this, but if you do, please keep writing it!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/16/2014
I see you have deleted midsummer dream and your other stories but please re write midsummer dream please.
Songorita chapter 16 . 1/28/2014
I love this story. One of my favorites. I so adding it to my favorites list. I can't wait to see what happens. Please update soon. Also I agree. Please don't delete MD. Keep up the great work and I look forward to your updates.

P.S. I love your artwork. Very beautiful.
tasha.gossert chapter 16 . 1/20/2014
hey i love this story i hope you write more...especially if jake is gonna try to woo roxy lol. i would love to see what happens...i hope this gets to you i don't have a fanfiction account so if you post and i don't see it...my name is tasha gossert and my email is ...i also have a facebook account and am on it every day anyways yeah love the story and hope you write more...i also have a deviantart account username aya7wolves :)
Guest chapter 16 . 1/5/2014
This is really good. I luv this. Please update soon! :)
DoodleGreenQueen chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
God, Roxy is so mean!
Andresome04 chapter 16 . 12/22/2013
I really love this! Please update and make a hole mess more chapters!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 16 . 12/6/2013
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Update immediately, please!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/4/2013
write another chapter already seriously when is chapter 17?
Guest chapter 16 . 11/5/2013
If you re write MD might I suggest spell check and proof read also on chapter 11 at the very top it says I told her of my plan. if you wonder this plan consists. it sounds like your having Aphrodite talk to the readers don't use those kind of things maybe have it say (which is to leave the city and my house behind and traveling on a wing and a prayer to find jake, you could put this right after) of my plan. Just examples of what you could do to make it better.

Also more chapters on golden sunset.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/16/2013
just write another chapter on this and midsummer dream I want to know about there journey to gem mountain also in midsummer dream will jake head back to Aphrodite's home only to find emerald and Kingsley there and he asks where is Aphrodite is and they hesitate but jake makes them talk and they tell him everything including savian sending his men to attack her and the scars and how she went to find him and how she wrote a letter to them saying she met rango.

Also is jake going to kill savian or is he going to find Aphrodite and force emerald and kingsley to come with him. Also since the mean mayor is dead his house is vacant so why doesn't rango give Aphrodite the house.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/8/2013
please write soon I want to see how they will get to gem mountain also what about midsummer dream.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/15/2013
another chapter soon please
PrimeEmily135 chapter 16 . 8/25/2013
Oh my goodness, what a story... :) this is one of the more interesting JakexOC stories I have ever read. Keep up the amazing work, and please update soon :)
(Pretty please?)