Reviews for Falling into Darkness
Michelle chapter 11 . 2/11
Can you please do another one were Tohru turns into a vampire i can imagin her as vampire and to she would look really good and I have a new gift torhu can take when she does she can have a gift to take stuff away example the sohma cures she can take that away and she can take away a persons life stuff like that and I even have a story line for you tohru was the one who foud the vampiers and they were friends for a long time and they each now of each others seacrets one day tohru was picking barriers what she did not now it was poison that can kill you within 5-10 min so when the vampires say that she ate poison then kyo (or any other sohma) said is their a way to get it out but they said no so they gave them an option turn her into a vampire or let her die so they disited to let them so Alice turned her into one of them the rest is up to you what happins next what is a life of a vampire like p.s you do not have to do it anyone else who is also reading this can do it I just want to know that people are lessoning to me, have fun!.
i'm awesome at singing chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
Awesome could I add an oc?
AmericaxEngland Forever chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
BLACK VEIL BRIDES OH YES! (fistpound) I got to see them last night at Warped.
i'm awesome at singing chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
more i love it
Tatiana-San chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
OMGosh! AHHHHHHH! I love it I love it I love it I love it! Can't wait to read the next chapter! Your writing is soooo amazing will you email me on yahoo or Facebook when it's all done please! ! *smilies* Ahhhhhh I love it! Haha but kyo is kinda like edward while tohru is like Bella! *blushies*
i'm awesome at singing chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
Short, but good! Please, continue! :3
Tennant'sWolfOfGallifrey chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Can't wait to read more! :3
Kamiko Jaisuma chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
It's not fair to tell people that they can only say nice things about your work. What about concrit? You're not supposed to have ANs posted as chapters, also. Your first chapter wasn't really original, it was a basic retelling of the anime. I read your other stories and liked them though.
No offense meant. Sorry if it seemed rude.
Jai