Reviews for Ohana Means Family
Post U Later chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
AWWWW OMG! Little Dean Is So Adorable! I Just Want To Hug Him Forever! X3
kissacazador chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
It was awesome and I did too, tear up! I just loved that Little Dean and Big Brother Sam!
Aelijah85 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I loved this, even though I almost cried like a big baby; it probably didn't help that I imagined that it was "John" that secured the room and "Mary" that covered them up and petted Deans head.

I shall go and save this to my delicious now :)

Delight
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I cried! Oh, God, this is awesome! Congrats, friend...
dianaj2w chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Ilike it!
nurple-girl chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I loved this! I'm a bug fan of de-aged Dean. Mostly to give him a chance at the childhood he didn't have while letting Sam understand what his brother did for him. I wish this wasn't a one off because you made me laugh and cry (shame on you!) I'll have to check out your other stories now. Thanks for bringing a smile today.
slim-chance17 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
OH MY GOD WHY
This is too freaking sweet, I can't. I swear, eyes are watering.
lizziemarie0529 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
That was adorable!
Stone120 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Yes, tears were shed. This was sweet and heartfelt. The ghost with the most was just the extra bit of fluff needed to make this perfect.

I never would've associated Lilo and Stitch with SPN, but you're absolutely right about the similarities between siblings' relationships. Sigh.

Little Dean has good taste, Big Chill is definitely the coolest (lol) followed closely by Rath. Lemme tell ya somethin, that dude is hilarious.