Reviews for One phone call changes all
ItsDxrkInside chapter 5 . 11/9
i really really really love this its different from other kidfics cos of mikes autism and i just think the relationship between harvey and mike is beautiful i know you havent done another chapter in ages but i would love it so much if you did honestly its really good and its so interesting and mike is so cute
Emi-Ly Sway chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
it's really touching and Mike is adorable. It's nice that you thought about writting this since you actually know what you're talking about!
no name is me chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
try having autisam i have it it bonks ;( its hared tall thim ther not alon and i go to giant steps school its the beast i stopped hiting and kicking and biting and all i do is screem
ady58802 chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
3 I love this story! PLEASE keep writing
Msreadalot71292 chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
i loved Harvey and Mike interactions
Marie Twinchester chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
Cute story so far!
DinoMoMo chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
Ah this story is SOOOOOOOO CUTE!
Msreadalot71292 chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
thanks for making me aware of autism...and in this way...hope to see more chapters soon
Fiction16 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Thanks for the reviews guys much apreciated. 'Gilo' thanks for the suggestion, funny you should say this as there is something very similar to this in the next chapter :-)
gilo chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
i like the idea. but maybe a way to make harvey more harveyish...could be that mike is like tv show mike where he doesnt forget anything he understands or something...and he stumbles across one of dada's law books? And harvey is amazed at his son's very intelligent mind?
Milky Blue chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
I don't care what your other reviewers had to say but this story is freaking awesome. I just wish it would be a little longer though. It's disappointing to get to the end so fast. But no worries if you don't want to. Please continue. )
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
You should work on your grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. Maybe get a beta?
aims123 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I like the idea of the story but it doesn't sound like Harvey at all.
its very out of character. they reading some suit fan-fiction already written and with decent reviews, to get an idea of what Harvey sounds like in a fic.

plus its very sort
gigipadaswan chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Good so far. I hope to see more soon :)