Reviews for Spidersilk
ITS TWO THOUSAND FUCKING SIXTEEN HA HA HA WHY AM I LIKE THIS
Somebody knows chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
Please update soon!
TheGirlWithTheSilkScarf chapter 5 . 4/17/2014
Aww this is so good I love the fact that it isn't just pure fluff it's realistic :) keep writing !

P.S: no grammar mistakes I've come across and that's saying a lot !
DiegoRedeemedLover chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
This is really beautiful so far. Your writing is gorgeous, and I love how alive Gwen and Peter and the other characters feel to me.
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
I really like the way this is written; long chapter stories can sometimes be overwhelming, so vignettes do all the work of a long story, but make it much less hard to handle.

Overall, it's a really nice story - and I can't wait to see where it goes!

-Charmy
TheUpdateQueen chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
Okay. So I'm exhausted, but I'm reviewing this entirely for YOU, because I have to favorite/follow this story (that's because it's amazing) - but that would be rude to do if I don't review. That would be, like, blatantly ignoring all of your A/N's after each chapter. So here I am. Hi.

I love this whole entire collection. It's the most IC movie-verse I've read, and that's saying something. (Let's just say I've been on a bit of a Spider-man binge lately.) Gwen is strong and stubborn and fragile at the same time, and Peter is vulnerable and scared yet so heroic. Basically, this whole story is damn angsty! :'D

Continue as soon as you can! Thanks for the story. :)
iridescent bookyworm chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
I love the ending so much. Your writing is incredibly brilliant Drew. I love how you desribed Gwen's smile.
iridescent bookyworm chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
The angst was brilliant I love how confused you made Gwen. It was really a refreshing twist to be in her head.
iridescent bookyworm chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I love this so much Drew! You're giving me all these feels! CREYS!
popwert90 chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
LOVE. THIS CHAPTER. That's so funny. I can't believe aunt May invited her over! Major awkwardness coming up...
everyl1ttleth1ng chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
Hey, I like your little stories! I just noticed it's been a while since you updated, don't forget us out here :)
my insides are blue chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Wow, this is so lovely, Drew! I loved how Peter's so hung up on her but he still stands by his promise, because that is so like him. And then, the way you wrote it makes it so much more beautiful. I love your descriptions of his feelings, and the ending is perf.

Great work and a lovely beginning! &hearts
NightFury812 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I'm already liking this story a lot, I can't wait to read the next few chapters :)
sarahberah1121 chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
I'm loving this story! Please update soon!