Reviews for Spidersilk
honne chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
aw, aunt may, you're awesome. :D oh, this is such an awkward situation, but i can't wait to see what happens
singing like blue chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
so they haven't exactly made up, but they're getting there . . . slowly.

damn you drew, i was hopin'

it'll probably take a while more before they get together ;)

fudge mcgudgin'

well, this was freaking brilliant (as always) and you really need to continue quickly BECAUSE YOU ARE BEING MEAN.

singing like blue chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Can I just say, I freaking love May. She is amazing and gah. SOOOOO much better than the old version.

Peter, omfg, just get it over with and freaking kiss her. :D

sharoncarters chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
peter/gwen gives me all the feels, and i'm reading as much fanfiction i can before i go see the movie for a second time. this was really good, and i hope you update soon :)
SweetnessAfterDeath chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
why are you so amazing? ._.
MY FEELS *dies*
stalburkslovers chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
cute :)
helotastic chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
These are so well-written! I've been trying to find a Peter/Gwen fic that's actually good and yours blew everything else out of the water with its awesomeness. Can't wait for another chapter!
but tonight we dance chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
Damn, you're doing a great job there. :) I love how you depict their situation after Captain Stacy's death. Keep going forever :)))
Punzie the Platypus chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
Loved this!
Jedi Kay-Kenobi chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
Loved the update! I enjoyed this chapter and it's theme.

Looking forward to more! :D
honne chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
feels everywhere ;-;
You wrote Gwen perfectly, with her angsting and thinking about Peter and it's heartbreaking too. It's nice to see the other side of the pair and poor Peter and Gwen. this was just gorgeous why is your writing so lovely
honne chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
gah drew why does your beautiful writing do this to me creys
I loved how you wrote Peter and his musings and his thoughts about Gwen. It's heartbreaking and they just really need to get back together yes
singing like blue chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Ehehe, this was amazing! I can see why someone would want them together, fuck, I do. And, omfg, if Sigyn is in Thor 2, I'll kill myself. :)

But, anyway, amazing! You really wrote Gwen's views properly, I liked that.

singing like blue chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
omfg, watched the movie yesterday, amazing! It was what I wanted and more, and Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone were amazing! Of course, it wasn't as good as Thor, but still awesome.

Onto the review, just kill me, won't you? This was brilliant, I really do believe Peter would have hung outside Gwen's window.

Wonderful piece!

ganetto rain chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
I'm reading this again and I have to say, I love how you've captured the essence of the Peter/Gwen dilemma. :-) I hope you'll be writing more, but it's lovely as it is now!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »