Reviews for My Baby Brother
xx-Forever Yours-xx chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
So yes, I'm finally back on my review spree :) And apparently, this is another thoroughly depressing entry from you :( Though, I have to agree, the interaction between Kol and Elijah was definitely cute :) Yes, Elijah is always right... until he's not LOL I always wondered why the Originals never seemed to react to their number slowly shrinking so this is good piece that would definitely have fit well into the show. Oh and AWWWWWWWWWW, so much brotherly goodness :D The little childhood thing was so darn cute! :) I can totally envision a kid-Kol enthusiastically climbing a tree and then realising he could not get down LOL A great fic, as always :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Touching
elijahlover chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I love this so much I love family fluff can u write a fix of Klaus morning kol? Xx
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Excellent
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Very cute, loved it! I liked that Elijah refused to let Kol go and let him cry all over him. It was sad that Kol thought that Elijah and Rebekah would have rather he died instead of Klaus, I'm glad Elijah convinced him that that wasn't the case. The ending was really sweet!
elijahholic chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Awwwh! *wipes tears away*
Love this story and love Elijah. Thank you for writing this story. :)
raven chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
BEAUTIFUL!
emilybp chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
You had me crying with this one. When Kol broke I was just...ugh! You sure know how to fuck with my emotions! It's fantastic though, I loved it.
Nestled-wonderland chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Aw that is so cute big bro elijah lil bro kol so wonderfully done
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Wonderful fanfic. I am glad that I was able to see two such similar brothers together.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
it is very touching.
Of Stories and Songs chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Love, love, LOVE this! There aren't many things I enjoy reading more than the Originals being a family. I don't think the show did them justice, they had so much potential but they keep offing them one after another. :(
Katherine Sparrow chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Love your original stories. Please write more, perhaps with Nik alive, and the four of them together:)
ProlifeJesusFreakWriterGal chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I love it. I absolutely love seeing characters soft sides.
Kaya chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This really made me cry. I love the stories you write because you can handle both sad and funny. I love everything about your fanfics especially since I've started to really like Kol these last weeks. You're the best!