Reviews for Gakuren Akiyama: The Griffin of the Leaf Village
MetYouByACoin chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Dear first Reviewer of this story,

I respect that it' your opinion but don't you think that it's kinda mean that the first review you'll ever get doesn't exactly make you smile? And if you don't have anything good to say then keep it to yourself, the author is too much of a great person to ever give any significance to your comment. (I KNOW. I SEE HER EVERYDAY)

Just so you know I was quite enticed by the story even if I wasn't a Naruto fan. I read it and I know the quality of a literary fic and honestly this is utterly beautiful than all the junk on this site that I see.

Not many people like OC. I don't. I never liked OCs, even in the fandoms I like. Usually I press backspace the moment I detect a name thats unfamiliar in a fic but this one was able to capture my attention and thats a hard thing to do, bitch.

So yeah, GTFOB :P
LamiaCor chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Yeah, i know, it's a lot like Sasuke's life story but it' just how i thought of my character. But, farther off, he's not that much of a Sasuke copy.
Katylar chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
So what's the point of making a Naruto fanfic if basically you're just making an OC... a seemingly-GaryStu-ish Sasuke-ripoff Self-insert as you main character? You could have just written something new.