Reviews for The Thorn Flower
Vam21 chapter 16 . 11/5/2014
Very good story
Jingyee1511 chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
Ah I failed to mention: I like how you never referred to the title of your fic in your story, and yet managed to portray Kagome exactly thus by the end of the story, letting us fully appreciate the title. *thumbs up*
Jingyee1511 chapter 16 . 8/16/2013
And I love your ending. it's brilliant! Although I was about to comment that it's a good portrayal of an arranged marriage gone right, your ending totally surprised me. Then what you let Kagome say before about how her grandfather probably knew Inuyasha to be her soulmate suddenly made sense. Great job, really! Thank you so much for your time in creating this piece.
Jingyee1511 chapter 15 . 8/16/2013
... Continuing off the previous review, I sincerely think that your fic was interesting from the first chapter and well, there should be more reviews for this! Back to the chapter though, I think Koga chose a very ooc way to die, but that works nonetheless. ._. A very corrupt world indeed. *shivers* brilliant speech you prepared for Kagome though! *cheers*
Jingyee1511 chapter 14 . 8/16/2013
It looks like Kagome truely is out of her mind. ._. I'm interested to see how a good ending turns out with so many odds against the taishous. Oh but one thing I realised is that short chapters make reviewing every chapter rather hard... There's enough to lure in the reader to gobble up the next chapters but not a lot to respond to in reviews... No offence, just my personal opinion.
Jingyee1511 chapter 13 . 8/16/2013
Sounds... Quite well planned. Thank you for the thought that went into the plot and counterplots!
Jingyee1511 chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
._. Now this side of Sesshomaru was what I have been expecting. Good work, though I really can't get used to Sesshomaru's mother being so... Maternal, and kind to Inuyasha.
Jingyee1511 chapter 11 . 8/16/2013
I really do pity Rin, though I guess credit goes to how you crafted the fic! Poor girl. I hope they have a reasonably happy ending together. The suspense is nicely built up! Enjoying the fic immensely.
Jingyee1511 chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
It is sort of strange to see that this is Sesshomaru's feelings towards Kagome but that's nevertheless well done. And glad to see Rin and Kagome hit it off. I get the feeling that Inuyasha and his family just fell into a trap though. Hmmm...
Jingyee1511 chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
Nothing like competition to make one realise what they're losing. Good idea bringing in Kikyo, although Kagome's jealousy was a bit more apparent than is usually in canon. *thumbs up*
Jingyee1511 chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
Wow, I can't think of a better way to get more deeply embroiled in scandal than a marriage to his former student. ._. But good going- I like Inuyasha's care for his wife.
Jingyee1511 chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
Again, a wonderful chapter. Sincerely. by far, I loved this one the most.
Jingyee1511 chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Inuyasha and Kagome's relationship is done nicely. I would be surprised if they got along so easily... And the end of your chapters are nicely impactful.
Jingyee1511 chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
... I find it hard to accept Sesshomaru being so different- shy senior? ._. - but clearly the resolution of his relationship with Kagome was done well. Good and convincing argument too.
Jingyee1511 chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
I am... Quite amazed by the opposites in your story. While Sesshomaru was conventionally the ambitious, it's now Inuyasha. Kagome's grandfather was viewed as a comic character of sorts, now he holds such a high position with such clout. And the characters! Their entire personalities are different. Makes me struggle to adjust, but it's a good idea.