Reviews for Country Boy
Your fics are very smexy :' O V O
Hope you will write more about Ligh *send thousand hearts*
A sequel? In the hotel? :3
thesefingerprints chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Oh, my. *giggles* Now that was something. Do you have any idea how many times I giggled and blushed? You, my dear writer, write smut really, really well. Just wondering, is there going to be a sequel? Because those two in a love hotel sounds like a very excellent idea. *adds RayexLight to her list of ships*
LemonDragon666 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Hot, hot, hot! Sequel! Sequel!
There is not enough LightxRaye on the interwebz D':
I love your writing!

If you like yaoi you should totally check out mine! I try my best! :D
Leonardo DelAmore chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Just - You know, fucking hot.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Well, Raye and Light are OOC as hell, but nice fic if your just looking for smut.
ben4kevin chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
freakin hot we need more Raye x light.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I've been waiting for a RayexLight fic for sooooooo long. Thank you so much, this was better than I ever could have imagined.
Meany chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Okay... That was hot. Really. Good job.
xSweetBubbleTeax chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
O-Oh my...that...was...FREAKIN HOT MAN! 8D *Q* Oh dear lord whoo! I seriously love this one-shot definate fave nicely done! Oh my I think-I think I'm already becoming a fan of this pairing, and I only just started reading the manga since yesterday XD Seriously though excellent work!
Phrille05 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Woah! This was so HOT! You got my nose bleeding! *wiping nose with tissues*

Btw Thanks for this! I've been looking for Raye x Light pairing for sometime now! I'm soo happy I found one! Lol XD

Oh, and is this a one shot? Or will Raye bring Light to a Love Hotel next time? Cuz I wanna read more, but if not, then it's okay! But will you please write another one? Cuz Raye and Light combined is soo HOT and SEXY! *drools* X9
(I really felt sad when Light killed Raye in the series! T_T)

I Love You for making this! 3

Thanks again! Ja ne! XD
Ashlee chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
3 3 3 3
missherlocked chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
FUUUU THAT WAS SO HOT.
Maybe I never left a review before, but I love all of your stories with bottom!Light. LOVE LOVE IT YOU DONT HAVE ANY IDEA ANYMORE MAYBE. Oh God. You are turning me into such a fic-slut.
BakaFireKitsuneSama chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Have I told you that I loved you? Cause i'm positive you are my favorite author ever. Without you I would never have even considered Raye and Light together, but now? You, my dear, are simply amazing.