Reviews for Betrayed
Guest chapter 6 . 5/23/2013
this is awesome, u should defenitately write more. go sydrian
Guest chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
i love your book and i understand totally about sydney being a developing character. but please update soon because i want to know what's going to happen next!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
Please keep writing, loving this fanfic! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Nana chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
Sério! Me perdoe, simplesmente amo a sua fic, e bem esse capitulo ficou um expetaculo!
Parabéns!
DemonChild23 chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
YAY! More Adrian/Sydney action! She needs to leave The Alchemists and be with Adrian! Update ASAP, because I have no life and I need the next chapter... So yeah.. :)
alisha chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
need more sydrian!soon! 3
fathiah.mousa chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
nice keep it up ...can't wait for the next chapter :D
Maisa chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
I'm thinking Adrian is gonna get jealous! I love a jealous Adrian :)
Maisa chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Dude I love your writing excited to read the next chapters keep un updating you deserve more reviews
Lady-Delphinea chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Awesome as. You could make it a love triangle but also throw in Jill liking Marcus... your story though, which is brilliant!
PurplePineapplePrincess chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Ooo getting juicy UD really soon xx :))
Lady-Delphinea chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Love your fic! Update soon!
Samlicker19 chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Love ! I love this ! Please continue ! It is such a great story ! Thank you for writing i hope you will continue !
PurplePineapplePrincess chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Haha Angeline makes me laugh UD really soon xx :D
Looh chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Hey you!
just luv your story! The end of GL broke my heart,how Richelle can make these epic finales and just let us crazy and curious till the next year?
Anyway,letting my sentimentalism about GL away, I have to say that I ship Sydrian so much,Gosh..There's no way I can't!
I'm enjoying the way u moving the story,focusing the personal side and relationships,I just love it )
But I'm pretty sure that's so much more you can bring! The witch side of Sidney and her relationship with Mrs. Telliwiger,or this new character,Marcus Finch,huh?
Please,don't hate me and don't get me wrong,okay?
Xoxo