Reviews for Phoenix
This was so amazing I just finished it all and your such an amazing writing and I can't wait to read more of your stuff
Guest chapter 45 . 12/1/2013
I just want to say that the only thing I regret after reading the trilogy of AMN is that I didn't find it sooner! I adore the whole series and of course Gale and Katniss! The only thing I was a bit miffed about is how so many people were involved in Phoenix that it gave me a headache 80% of the time but other than that it was a really great read! More Galeniss stories please! Thanks!
jewelpearl chapter 45 . 4/20/2013
Awesome story! It has consumed me all this past week! Well done you...
jewelpearl chapter 27 . 4/19/2013
Yay! I agree; it is about time. Well done... Boggs is such a great secondary character...
jewelpearl chapter 13 . 4/18/2013
Leta? Who is this? Was she introduced earlier and I just don't remember?
jewelpearl chapter 12 . 4/18/2013
Ok, so I thought the "mindsquitos" were a totally trivial and fun aside from your (the author's) POV. But, Wow! What a pay-off... Well done you; although, I'm so sad about Gale not remembering his wife and daughter who adore him, and whom he adores... You are such a crafy writer... Can't wait to see how this plays out...
Anon chapter 28 . 1/20/2013
I really love this story! It's addicting almost, because it's such a crazy adventure. One critique I do have is that you often misuse you're and your and also their there and they're. Other than that, great story! and I think your cliffhangers are good too :)
GaleNiss4Eva chapter 16 . 12/27/2012
Great to know Gale is making progress AND knows that Kennie
IS his daughter !
Also I think that Leta & Viba are the same person, BECAUSE
When Pres. Coin pricked Leta she erased some of her memory
There, that is my conclusion on the Leta/Viba story
P.S Love the ? Pov idea!
nb1998 chapter 45 . 12/14/2012
Well this has been an amazing story and your next looks equally good. The ending is nice and it is also nice to hear they have more children. It's nice to hear how everyone is getting along. Great story.
CatnipGirlOnFire chapter 45 . 12/12/2012
wow this was amazing! however i thought the skip from chapter 44 to 45 was a bit disappointing but i still loved it! this is the most amazing fanfiction trilogy ive ever read, the story is brilliant, the writing is amazing and the author is lovely :) x thanks for finishing it and not leaving it unfinished! i Hope you have a good christmas as well!
liljennmartin chapter 45 . 12/8/2012
Wow...I cannot believe its over! You should definitely do an AU next!
Abigail25 chapter 45 . 12/7/2012
I can't believe it's over, I truly loved it. I can't wait to read your next story! :)
jessyhcl chapter 45 . 12/7/2012
AMAZING! The trilogy was amazing! What a perfect ending :) Glad I got to be apart of the journey! You did a great job with everything, the details, the POVs, giving characterizations to new people as well as keeping them in line with the book and your story line. I loved it!

I'm still sad Johanna actually died...I was secretly hoping she was still alive ;) But I'll get over it.

So this new story...you have me intrigued...I really liked that little poem. And I'm curious who is the killer! Can't wait till the 12th!

Congrats on finishing, it's been great!
AliceW chapter 45 . 12/7/2012
Thank you so mutch for this trilogy. I really really love these stories !
Pinklove21 chapter 45 . 12/6/2012
To guest; It says the new President is Weever, the guy from District 4 that Katniss was with in District 4 earlier in this trequel.