Reviews for Cross Examination
S.A.N.e chapter 41 . 11/19/2012
Lovely ending! I really enjoyed how you chose to end it. It just seemed so...perfect. Thanks for a great story! Can't wait to read more stories from you!
blauhoernchen55 chapter 41 . 11/18/2012
I realy enjoyed reading your story. I like the idea of Wes and Alex starting all over and Wes finallys counting Travis as family. Perhaps you could write a sequel?
Emily chapter 39 . 11/18/2012
OH MY GODDD! You sooo need to updaye again. I LOVE THIS EFING STORY!
Tariff chapter 35 . 11/8/2012
nick ;-;
Guest chapter 33 . 11/1/2012
Loving the story, can't wait for more Wes/Alex moments
lovely.reader129 chapter 25 . 10/17/2012
Hummhh for some reason I don't think that is Travis he jus found (squints eyes at you). But hopefully it is because I'm starting to miss that guy. But with you and all your enjoyable evilness, it's probably not :( No need in saying keep up the good work because its clear that you love writing it but what I will say is AMAZEBALLS lol haha. The closer we get to Travis the better it gets!
lovely.reader129 chapter 24 . 10/17/2012
Sorry for not reviewing the other chapters but they were also great. As always. You sure do know how to keep me jumping out of my seat when I think they're goin to find Travis. I can't lie, the anticipation is killing me but I love it Wes is about to find him as healthy as he can be after being poisoned and and not too hurt, although I must admit I do love Traviz whump.(evil smirk) But once again great chapter and keep up the amazing work :)
lovely.reader129 chapter 21 . 10/13/2012
Ben seems like such a sweetie. Awwwww lol but back to a more depressing thought, poor Wes. He's going out of his mind worrying about Travis. I hope Travis is ok when they finally find him. Ok so another amazing chapter, are you trying to kill me ? I think so lol. Keep up the great work. It's pretty impressive :)
lovely.reader129 chapter 20 . 10/12/2012
My heart was beating so fast while reading this story. I'm so inlove with the way you write, it's amazing. Poor Wes, I'm sure he feels so guilty and poor Travis probably out of his mind with fear. So many emotions going on its crazy. But any way I absolutely love it and keep up the great work. :)
Liz210 chapter 15 . 9/21/2012
Hahaha I just LOL'd at Travis throwing his boot at Wes. So funny! Looking out for more!
Liz210 chapter 14 . 9/19/2012
Ohh..feel the intensity rising! Nice bit with the whole "Travis claiming the bed first". I can see him doing that.

Looking out for more!
Liz210 chapter 13 . 9/15/2012
Yay an update! That was really good and I'm enjoying the route it's going as well. Can't wait for more action!
Liz210 chapter 12 . 9/5/2012
So. Very. Exciting. I did not see that coming! Awesome job! :)
BrokenSky49 chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
Heyyyy! :) just wanted to once again point out how completely AWESOME this story is. :D it's amazing! I'm super excited for everything you have in store!
Liz210 chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
I was kinda confusing at the beginning with Wes and Alex, but then I picked up on the fact that it was a dream. Very good job with that.

I can totally picture Travis saying the area code so much, it's funny every time I think of it.

Thought for a second that the guys would have trouble when Wes noticed that they were being followed, but they were unis so I guess not yet. Very exiting still.