Reviews for A Life Worth Living
LOVE IT!
Mukuro234 chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
It was great
Emily chapter 7 . 10/25/2012
Noes! Why does it have to end!? I love this story so much. Please! Write a sequal! (Yullen Forever!)
Ienzo chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
WRITE A SEQUEL! Mine is 8 reveiws for the chapie as I can see. Skip the last two and write the sequel!
hikora chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
I love it. It's great. I'm so glad that they found each other.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
YAAYYY! 3 3 3
But then again... NOOOO! what do you MEAN that that's the END?! I demand a sequel! I really do like this story a lot, and you describe things sooo well! Pretty please continue with a sequel! For all of your fans! Even the fans that are too lazy to Review, want you to make a sequel! Soooo since it's kinda obvious that your sooo gonna get OVER 10 reviews, you should probably start writing the next one soon ;)

Annyyyywwaaayyyss! Thank you! I really enjoyed your story and I hope to read more from you in the future! Maybe some overprotective Kanda in the future, eh? ;D
lols124 chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
Like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like it!MORE 3
splazbee chapter 7 . 9/6/2012
I can't wait for the sequel! Please start writing it soon!:)
Hikaru113 chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
So fluffy! I love this story. Please make a sequal! :D
Roronoa Szayel chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
You know what? I want to tell you so much things! Because during this story and every time you updated, you made me very happy. The chapters were so beautiful and awesome.

You sure have talent for this. And As I've said, I loved your story since the begining to the very last.

And I sure won't miss the sequel you're talking about.

I'll be willing to read more from you, since you writing-style is awesome.

And thanks for the chapters you wrote for me because haha, you love me to no end, I know I know hahah. ;D
Pathless chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
Sooooo cute! X3 Seriously...you should write that sequel! XD
Maru-x-Karuka chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
Noooooooo! Why does it have to end here?! Please oh please make a sequel!
lols 124 chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
Awwww love it ! Update soon !
Guest chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
OMG! that was so great i loved it so much! I cant wait for more! please update im begging you!