Reviews for Stolen Moments
mryddinwilt chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This was great! I thought you really got into Jeff's head. He is a pretty frustrating louse at times. I mean he does some amazing, loving, things for and with Ginger but then he also does some awful, louse, things. I loved the thoughts on temptation.
I had never even heard of this series until a few weeks ago and I just finished watching it on Youtube. I gotta say that I was shocked at how much I loved it. Especially considering its "age". I loved all the issues of post WWII that I don't think are ever really brought up in most history classes. I loved the relationships and the struggles of the characters to do right.
Anyways... I really enjoyed this and think you are an excellent writer.
CircleSky chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I enjoyed it. There were a few times where you had written or explained something in a way that I hadn't considered before and I really enjoyed that! Thanks for writing!
Maryilee chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Homefront fanfic! I love it! This is wonderfully written and very moving. Great job!
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
you captured his voice nicely. Homefront was the first fanfic I ever wrote so many years ago. Brings back great memories. Very good, I'll be looking for more!
Romantique The Original chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I really enjoyed reading this! The end of that scene was haunting. Thank you for exploring Jeff's thoughts and feelings from a different vantage point than he'd had when he was in love with Sarah.

I wish this show would come out on DVD. Great characters, great stories.