Reviews for Collision of Futures Past
Wall of text.
whrr.trudy chapter 37 . 1/12
very fun story
PancakeLove chapter 31 . 9/22/2013
Having a pet drake is awesome!
Guest chapter 29 . 7/23/2013
Please Update I love this story!
Guest chapter 29 . 7/22/2013
Please continue this story I must know how it goes :p
Guest chapter 28 . 7/13/2013
Are you going to update or not?
Cid Rod chapter 28 . 7/8/2013
Great story so far wish I had a character like Drako in the game would of been entirely fun I'd imagine that Drako would of been hard to control in some ways it would be great with a dragon keep up the good work, can't wait until it's updated
Keyarayek chapter 27 . 6/29/2013
Maker I love this story! I like how you've incorporated all these side characters into the main mission, and I love the drake touch :) but you knew that :D great update!
aaelyn chapter 26 . 6/27/2013
Great story so far, I'm really looking forward to seeing what the secret behind Maia is, and loving the sort of love triangle between her, Alistair and Jowan. It's one of those stories I wish I could skip to the end just to find out all the juicy bits (damn my impatience) and still enjoy reading this all the way through. Keep it up :)
Dur'id the Druid chapter 25 . 6/25/2013
Um, yeah. WTF?
Zerumi chapter 25 . 6/25/2013
Symphonic Tunes is now officially found her user Zerumi!

Yeah, so after digging up my files, I actually found out that I have indeed created a user in fanfiction maybe several years ago. So from this point on, I'm going to keep supporting under the name of Zerumi.
And once again, I'm truly into this and I really love the story and Maia is my favourite Dragon Age Oc so far.
Symphonic Tune chapter 25 . 6/25/2013
AAAGH, why did you have to leave it like that? You meanie... Leliana said the exact words I was going to say. This is so exiting! I'll be waiting eagerly for the new chapter to come out. :)
And now, I'll be just wondering out loud: Hmmm... Maia certainly has this way with the Drake(s?) (Maybe even with some real dragons?)
Coincidence? ... And that one mage muttering something about Maia and the Archdemon? YEAH. I think I can sense some kind of connection there... Beware, for I'm going to keep an close eye on the story... Really close.
Keep on the amazing work!

(You even mentioned me in the Author's Note? Sniff... I'm so touched..)
csorciere chapter 25 . 6/25/2013
Oh wow! That's reminiscent of how a cat acts. Brings body pieces of its kill as a sign of affection and looking for approval. I love this twist. I suppose the question is whether she is using mind control on the drake or if it's something else. Does it recognize a piece of her soul?
evilninjadog chapter 25 . 6/25/2013
wow this is a hell of a good story cant wait for more its almost a drug
Symphonic Tunes chapter 23 . 6/23/2013
I don't have a user in , so I usually don't leave any reviews because of that, but! And beware this is indeed a big but. I just felt forcing need to somehow tell you how much I love this fic. I'm just simply in love with this. I hope Maia's adventures will continue for many more chapters. For now I just can't wait for the next chapter.
A huge thank you and appreciation.