Reviews for Deprived
Boolia chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
Good story! I'm glad that Perry gets to stay with them. And those too twins were just terrible too him.
shadowayn chapter 10 . 9/7/2012
It's really great that the boys get to keep Perry and thier memories. The story was great.
shadowayn chapter 7 . 9/6/2012
I'm happy that Perry gets to stay and the boys know that his a agent. And those worst cousins in the world gets busted.
shadowayn chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
Perry should have chittered "Before those cousins of Phineas Naomi and Neil, I think... no I know those evil cousins been tossing the food Phineas gave me."
Phineas should have responded to Naomi "Yeah, I know what obviously happen... you two. You two aways hated Perry! You been tossing food that I gave to Perry away." Hits Naomi. "For now on I'll protect him from you two! I stay by his side when he eats... Naomi and Neil... I HATE YOU TWO... YOU ARE THE WORST COUSINS ANYONE COULD EVER HAVE." tackles and punching Neil while Ferb his fighting Naomi. Monogram should know who's at fault here are that.
shadowayn chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
When Phineas learns that Perry's starving because of the Evil Twins, he will be mad.
Phineas: You said you guys will be feeding Perry while you stay! Are you trying to kill our pet! For now on I stay by Perry until he finish with his meal, you two are the worst cousins EVER!
shadowayn chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Perry could have bit the terrible two's finger, like he did with Doofenshmirtz and maintain his cover, but then they properly complain and/or kicked him.
YDNTF chapter 10 . 8/31/2012
I LOVE the entire story! I especially love the end of chapter 4, and also chapters 5 & 6! Yeah, Perry's hurt, but so what? It wouldn't be a story if nothing bad happened!

So sweet how they cared about each other (Perry, Phineas, and Ferb) and it is nice how they now know about him as a secret agent.

I love this story so muvch! I know, I said it already, but it still rocks! A !

Perry is my favorite character. Yeah, he's a platypus, but it just makes me love him even more!
Luthien chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
That was completely amazing! 4.5 stars! The only reason .5 is off is the spelling errors ;)
Deborahpflover chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
Wauw! That's a great story! I love it!
cresselia8themoon chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
Awesome! I can't belive its over. Aw...
Galaxina-the-Seedrian chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
There's one question that comes to mind; will there be a sequel? Cause I honestly don't think Neil and Naomi got enough pain in this.
FanFreak01 chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
Oh, snap. Great chapter. Please update soon.
vipperfan33 chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
if thoes kids lay a hair on that platy pus there getting a hifive in the face whih a chease grader they have been warned...WARNED I TELL YOU!
cresselia8themoon chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
Aw, I love family fluff!
FanFreak01 chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
Awww, cute moments. Did the twins leave? Great chapter. Please update soon.