Reviews for Together As One
RedJane12 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This is very cute... Completely sappy but I loved it! Not a bit of angst at all...
jessi chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Great story!
DLillith21 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I love happy Logan and Veronica future fics and you did a great job with this one!
Natskl chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I absolutely LOVED this one-shot :-) And I'd like to say that I'd me interested in your multi-chap fic, but if it's not going to be finished then maybe not...I'm in two minds cause I'm sure it will be good (as are your other VM fics that I've read thus far), but cause it's good it's that much more disappointing when the fic is unfinished...uuggh...now I'm really confused..LOL!
Tisha24 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Loved it! Cute short story! Looking forward to reading more of your work.
sarahberah1121 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Awww, cuteness! I would love to be a beta for you! I live VM and in a major grammar nazi. Also, if a sentence doesn't make sense, the. I have no problem correcting it! Let me know :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Oh, hi! Nice to have you back!

That was such a sweet short story. I'll be looking forward to your next story posts.
LazzyMae chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Great story and I would love to read any of your other work as well I love seeing other peoples prospectives
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I'll read whatever you post. This was a cute piece.

If you decide to post the multi chap can you plan it first? This way you know where you are wanting to go with it. I've started reading to many fics that just didn't have enough planning, and the authors ended up writing themselves into a corner they couldn't find there way out of (I think we both know what that means: abandoned fic which is always sad). I think the only thing sadder than finding out author abandoned fic is finding out an author passed away before finishing the fic (cause then you wonder how the author planned to finish).

Wow please excuse my ADD... I'm just a little all over the place.
betsal chapter 1 . 7/11/2012