Reviews for The Wind Keeper
46captain46 chapter 1 . 1/19
No! No, I'm not crying. You're lying! It's just...I have something in my eye. Both of them. Yeah, that's it. This story certainly did not break my heart and tossed it into the cage with Lucifer. Nope!
AWhimsicalSong chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
oh my gosh... I'm crying my eyes out! I love it, but poor Dean. Awesome story
KathleenSkylar chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
WHY
SilverCake109 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
That was beautiful. I'm literally drowning in my own tears..
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I really hope you write a sequel to this. It's so sad, to think they couldn't have a happily ever after.. so sad. It made me cry, the ending. But it's still beautifully written...
Lilyplusjames chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I'd just like to say that was amazing and I hate you, 'cause I have been crying for the last 15 minutes and its not stopping!
Scribblingz chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I was crying by the end of this. your amazing
calm-and-clear chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
3 I loved it. It was…. Wonderful. The precise detail and great organization was awesome. Destiel Forever! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I CRIED! THIS WAS SAD BUT AMAZING!
ahrvaslo chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Made me cry like a baby! AMEZING! thank you so much for this!
rachelandray chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I really enjoyed reading this, its probably one of the best destiel fanfictions ever. I am SO jealous of your writing skills! :)
DetrimentalHabitsPt4 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I...I almost have no words. I'm in awe. This...this was beautiful. Beyond that. It has reached a level of just...something beyond this world and there is no word powerful enough to describe the utter magnificence that this work possesses. The emotions it instilled in me were so strong it was hard to breathe at times. I felt as if I were watching a movie (and this would make a freaking FANTASTIC movie, by the way) that I'll never forget.

Your writing was practically flawless. Grammar, descriptions, everything was just impeccable. I am so blown away by you and what you managed to do.

I even listened to the playlist! I never do stuff like that, but something told me I should...by the end, I was sobbing, I just couldn't believe it. This is just...I can't even. Just know that for whatever I've said, this story deserves about a thousand times more, a thousand times stronger. It is writers like you who inspire me.

Thank you.
GiveTeamFreeWillAHug chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I'm still crying but that was so beautiful
ShieldmaidenTabris chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This was so well written! I mean... Wow it was lovely! That ending was so sad! You did a fantastic job!
game-on-panda chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Bravo. This is one of the loveliest, most heart-breaking things I've read. You've taken the show's mythology and twisted it just so, creating something very original and still true to its source. This is a truly exceptional story. Lovely, outstanding work.