Reviews for After The Storm
SingerMe chapter 20 . 7/25/2015
Dear Well Mannered Guest. I don't know if you will see this or not. But I want you to know how much I appreciate your kind review. In answer to your questions yes I do read reviews no matter the age of the story. And yes I have thought of a book. Even half heartedly started one but I keep getting distracted by Matt and Kitty. Anyway, thank you very much for your kindness. I do appreciate it. And I know what you mean by the tiny keyboard.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/25/2015
I enjoyed this story very much. It was quite different from my usual favorites as I really am happiest when Matt is busy being a Marshal and especially when he is out on the prairie, but I do love Matt and Kitty together-especially out on the prairie. This story did have something for everyone though and there was Matt out on the prairie getting that evil threesome. I feel quite ridiculous about how sad I feel regarding season 20 and most especially the movie Return to Dodge. I do understand that these are fictional characters, but I am unable to comprehend why the owners of these characters denied them a happy ending. I love the happy ending you provided here. I also loved that you also gave Doc a happy ending. I think this might be the first story I read that did that. I have read a lot of your other stories and have not commented, but I have really enjoyed them all. I did wonder how you selected the name for the baby. Have you ever considered writing a real book. I have noted that you often develop original characters and that your story lines are well- thought out and often complex. I am curious as to whether authors ever look at reviews of their older stories or if I should just stick to commenting on new ones. Thank you from the well-mannered guest and please excuse any egregious errors as I like to use my phone for everything even if it is kind of small and has a tiny little keyboard.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/14/2014
Great story.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/10/2013
An extremely satisfying ending, no matter what the critics had to say about it.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/10/2013
Lovely images. Kitty waking up to see Matt and his son at her side and Matt changing his son's diaper.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
"Than let's go get our girl." Perfect line!
Glow1012 chapter 21 . 11/12/2012
This is an awesome story! I am sorry you had to write the disclaimer at the start of the last chapter. Its a great story and you are a talented writer! Thank you for writing this!
SingerMe chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
For all of you who have commented on this story, both good and bad, thank you. I truly did not expect such a response on this. I am grateful to you for reading and I thank you for letting me know your thoughts.
Beverly chapter 21 . 9/29/2012
singerme, just want to let you know how wonderful and preious this story is! I love it. Goes to show what Matt would do to safe the love of his life , Ktty! Also what forgiveness is all about when it is true love. Keep writing Singerme you are just fantastic, it was liking watching a movie in the big screen! Expecting more og your great stories.
BigMommaT chapter 21 . 8/13/2012
What a wonderful story! I was surprised to read that you received such nitpicky comments on aspects of your tale. For me, it was a perfect story to wile away a lazy Sunday afternoon.

After JA's passing, I had to take a long break from all things Gunsmoke-at least for awhile (it just hurt too much). This and a few other stories have been a pleasant reentry to my favorite, most beloved fictional people, place and time.

I thank you and eagerly look forward to reading more of your well-crafted stories.
Upeasterner chapter 21 . 8/9/2012
Your story is great. Ignore the naysayers.
Hershe chapter 21 . 7/19/2012
Your entire story was very good! Keep up the good writing
mahc chapter 21 . 7/19/2012
A happy ending for M, K and baby. Just what the doctor ordered. Thanks for an enjoyable story.
gabeckster chapter 21 . 7/18/2012
Aplause Aplause! Well done! Fantastic story! Perfection! Keep the stories coming with real facts or made up. It doesnt matter to me just a way to escape the reality of everyday. I always look forward to reading your work! Becky
Guest chapter 21 . 7/18/2012
Sorry you had to preface this chapter with all those comments - it is a work of fiction, but it was GREAT every word and every chapter. Thank you!