Reviews for After The Storm
Guest chapter 21 . 10/14/2014
Great story.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/10/2013
An extremely satisfying ending, no matter what the critics had to say about it.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/10/2013
Lovely images. Kitty waking up to see Matt and his son at her side and Matt changing his son's diaper.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
"Than let's go get our girl." Perfect line!
Glow1012 chapter 21 . 11/12/2012
This is an awesome story! I am sorry you had to write the disclaimer at the start of the last chapter. Its a great story and you are a talented writer! Thank you for writing this!
SingerMe chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
For all of you who have commented on this story, both good and bad, thank you. I truly did not expect such a response on this. I am grateful to you for reading and I thank you for letting me know your thoughts.
Beverly chapter 21 . 9/29/2012
singerme, just want to let you know how wonderful and preious this story is! I love it. Goes to show what Matt would do to safe the love of his life , Ktty! Also what forgiveness is all about when it is true love. Keep writing Singerme you are just fantastic, it was liking watching a movie in the big screen! Expecting more og your great stories.
BigMommaT chapter 21 . 8/13/2012
What a wonderful story! I was surprised to read that you received such nitpicky comments on aspects of your tale. For me, it was a perfect story to wile away a lazy Sunday afternoon.

After JA's passing, I had to take a long break from all things Gunsmoke-at least for awhile (it just hurt too much). This and a few other stories have been a pleasant reentry to my favorite, most beloved fictional people, place and time.

I thank you and eagerly look forward to reading more of your well-crafted stories.
Upeasterner chapter 21 . 8/9/2012
Your story is great. Ignore the naysayers.
Hershe chapter 21 . 7/19/2012
Your entire story was very good! Keep up the good writing
mahc chapter 21 . 7/19/2012
A happy ending for M, K and baby. Just what the doctor ordered. Thanks for an enjoyable story.
gabeckster chapter 21 . 7/18/2012
Aplause Aplause! Well done! Fantastic story! Perfection! Keep the stories coming with real facts or made up. It doesnt matter to me just a way to escape the reality of everyday. I always look forward to reading your work! Becky
Guest chapter 21 . 7/18/2012
Sorry you had to preface this chapter with all those comments - it is a work of fiction, but it was GREAT every word and every chapter. Thank you!
FlarnChef chapter 21 . 7/18/2012
I was never offended...
Matt's mouth, early on shocked the bgeeezus outta me!

Fanfic sometimes takes on a life of it's own, and I know that there are times that diehard fans get squirrely over the shift from canon, BUT writing is an art, per se.

I loved this little saga. It was a totally fresh take on the M&K relationship.
*thumbs upP

judy
broncomap chapter 21 . 7/18/2012
Terrific story. I also like these parallel universe stories. The producers and writers of the show made some choices along the way. No reason writers and readers who love the characters and show can't follow different paths to see where they might have lead. As others have said this - thank you for getting the chapters up so quickly.