Reviews for No Surprise
SH313 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Dah, I really enjoyed this. I've been seeing some bad news about the prealpha and really needed some fluff, and this did wonderful. Nice work! I saw a few spelling mistakes, but nothing that grossly stood out. Keep on writing.
Sir Knight Silvayne chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This was a perfect little love story for your debut into the world of fanfiction. They story is perfect in every way my friend :D
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Presh.
joethehero2 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
All my feels...
Yeah Way chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Brilliant. Love fluff way too much for a guy. XD
KekiAiKohi chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
*wipes tears* It...is..so...beautiful! Hehehehe I find it extremely fulfilling.
Anyway grand story you have here. Have a lovely day :3
Shadowfang3000 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
To quote Snake, "Tasty" :P
Todfiend chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Please make another fanfiction with hisao and hanako, I just finished the hanako arc and it gave a A LOT of feels and it saddens me how little fics their are of the couple, also this was awesome just keep writing like this and it will be perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
amazing no other words for it
MrRaumulus chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Holy fluff, batman! The feels are epic! No, seriously, very cute little fan fic, keep it up.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
that was amazing!
leonardchurch813 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
DUDE...THIS...IS...AWESOME!MAKE MORE FROM THIS CAUSE ITS TIGHT! (THATS WHAT SHE SAID LOLZ) BUT ANYWAY ITS AWESOME AND I AGREE HISAO NOT MUCH FOR THE SAPPY-LOVE THINGS
Karramon chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
So much fluff, I absolutely loved it! I'm always a big fan of reading Hanako/Hisao fanworks, and yours just plastered a giant smile on my face
Good job!