Reviews for Gravity
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I think she was nothing but brave. She gave her life for her son's.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Sad :-c good story anyway with uplifting ending :-)
Ferdoos chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Good story
Christopher Scott chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Wow. Great job. The emotions were, as always, very believable. Her characterization fit very well. I especially liked how she thought about things. It was an interesting perspective. Truly, Christopher Scott: A Gentleman Thief
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Nice use of Karma. :)
Lady Asher chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Serves the damn beast right! Hooray for poetic justice! And for, as ever, a good story )
SmileCauseItsWorthIt chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
So, I'm going with sad on this one. I have no idea why, but I pictured Val looking like a muscled up Katherine Tate after she said "Oi!" and, well, that kinda stuck.
And I could just picture Stoic looking up and seeing that sight and it just broke my heart. Then I pictured Hiccup waking up from her shout and, knowing the voice and being a worrier, looked out the window to witness it too. Then my heart shattered. This definately goes in my headcanon for the movie. Awesome fic, but then again, try always are from you.
Alexa Piper chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I love this one - you made everything fit so smoothly, and it slips into the *movie* canon, as well as Hitchups, so seamlessly! Well done!
LyricalMedley chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I i
Lord of the Disc chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Very interesting. I had always wondered what happened to Valhallarama.
Prongslette94 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Awesome! I liked it... and well, it was sad, and it felt kind of in a rush. Just as everything that happened there was. Which is cool. I liked Val's characterization, btw. Because really, she's just too viking to be like Hiccup, as you said xD!
scribh chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Wow...I loved that! But they way you did Val kinda did remind me of Hiccup, in a good way. She was determined and loyal and fiercely protective towards her family, acting the same way Hiccup did with Toothless. I just loved that :)
and I always felt kinda bad for that Gronkle, but now... ;)
Aurola Seadevil chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
(As mean as it was, I laughed at your ending note with the Gronkle. XD)

This onesy of your's was bittersweet & equally as sad. :(
bloodmoon13 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
It's so good to read some more of your stuff! I loved how to characterized Val and also included that one little line about her father which really does a explain a lot about Hiccup's own personality. Actually I get the feeling that if Old Wrinkly was still around that he would be teaching Hiccup how to play chess and things like that. :)

You explained her death and how she died very well so now we can understand more and more of how much her death hurt Stoick and Hiccup. That bit about the Gronkle and why she was on it on the first place and why she lost her grip and fell. There had been a lot of questions about how she died in Hitchups and now they are finally answered.

Once again you have a great writing style and you keep the characters in character while have the setting as realistic as possible that makes the reader feel like they are actually watching a part not seen in the movie (just with more swearing -). I can't wait to see what you come up with next. :)