Reviews for Ouroboros
Yinko chapter 3 . 3/17
You spelled talent as latent.
ultima-owner chapter 8 . 3/17
Raiga has no sanity that I can find but he planned well
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 8 . 3/17
I'm American and I signed it
Chash123 chapter 8 . 3/17
Nice chapter. I only spotted a few spelling/grammer mistakes, so that's good. :D
My belief is that Raiga trained and passed on the Kiba to Ameyuri but later reclaimed them after she died a year or so later due to disease. This, coupled with a few other factors, pushed him over the edge...
vincent1875 chapter 8 . 3/17
The filler arc didn't make sense in the first place. Absurdly powerful doujutsu don't just pop out of no where. Anyway good chapter.
PGadoury chapter 8 . 3/17
Interesting chapter. Also just so you know this latest SOP scare is a hoax. Go to DLP forums and click politics they have a link that explains the latest SOPA scare.
Gwenhyfer chapter 8 . 3/17
Yay update! This story is really exciting. I hope Sasuke helps his teasmmates. I don't like Raiga and Ranmaru. Hopefully Kakashi or Naruto will kill him. Don't let them get away! Good work on not making Sasuke too strong. I think you've made his power and skill level pretty realistic. Nice fight scene. I'm looking forward to see more of Sasuke's interactions with his team, especially Kakashi. Would love to read more of Kakashi's thoughts. Keep the great work up and thank you for your hard work!
vincent1875 chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
Decent chapter. I could barely remember the story though.
Duesal10 chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
Yep. Insanely difficult. The seven swordsmen of Kiri are all ridiculously strong.
Duesal10 chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
Raiga sounds like he'll be insanely difficult to deal with.
Duesal10 chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
You know, it actually made SASUKE seem childish for him to blow up like that, almost like he was whining. Inari was just acting his age, but by no means does Sasuke have that excuse, especially given the fact that he's a time-traveller.

That little outburst really meant that he still has a lot of growing up to do.
Duesal10 chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
Hmm . . . I would have thought that Sasuke would have tried to use Haku and Zabuza to his advantage more, perhaps even try to recruit them.
Duesal10 chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
So . . . Sasuke has a tendency to monologue . . .

And that sneak peek looked awesome.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 6 . 12/20/2013